All things Dundee FC

Had to laugh at BBC Scotland this morning - 8:25am sports report and a vox pop from Neil McCann saying he definitely doesn't think Brendan will leave Celtic for Leicester. 8:40am breaking news bulletin that Brendan will (almost definitely) be leaving Celtic.

What a pundit, what a manager...

2 minutes ago, Coventry Saint said:

Well, exactly.

Todd is a good player, had a horrendous time with injuries and probably needed to move to a less pressured environment to reboot his career. Obviously don't know if he's Prem standard.

We'll find out next season. I hope...!

19 hours ago, G_Man1985 said:

Is this you suggesting this is start of it ?
Not even a mention in the media about it... or anything towards the stadium... unless there has been and I've totally missed it.

Was such a huge deal this getting a new stadium and then there was silence. I get there is always gonna be stumbling blocks but all of a sudden there is nothing.
Was good last season when Dundee fans on here were saying this n that was happening and their uncles, pals, brother's best mate was saying it is definitely happening.

Your posts have been irritating enough to make me want to sign up for a long time but this one finally tipped me over the edge. Jesus Christ.

On a more positive note, hello all - long time listener, first time caller here.

Like many I wasn't overly confident in McIntyre's appointment at the time but he's definitely made a difference to the team and while we've still got twists and turns to go my prediction is that we'll finish the season in 10th, with a 5-7 point gap over 11th come the final game. Looking forward to posting on here instead of just reading, felt I needed to step up my procrastination game a little so here we are! 

1 hour ago, Dr Zoidberg said:

On a more positive note, hello all - long time listener, first time caller here.

Like many I wasn't overly confident in McIntyre's appointment at the time but he's definitely made a difference to the team and while we've still got twists and turns to go my prediction is that we'll finish the season in 10th, with a 5-7 point gap over 11th come the final game. Looking forward to posting on here instead of just reading, felt I needed to step up my procrastination game a little so here we are! 

Welcome.

tenor-1.gif

From Fridays lineup. Nelson in for J Curran and Davies in for Kusunga and I think that team is well more than capable of staying up.

Getting them all on the pitch at the same time is another task though.

Did Davies not say he'd be looking to come back for the last 8 games of the season?

If so, then we're still without him for a wee while yet. Kusunga has been a total liability over the past few games though, so while O'Dea is hardly an inspiring replacement, the fact that we play the arsecheeks and Hearts in our next three is probably a bit of a blessing. I'd rather have Davies fit for the meaningful games against St Mirren etc than games we're likely to get sod all from in any case.

3 points from the next 3 matches would be a decent return, although I'd settle for 2, and think it's more likely 1 at most. Hearts are not setting the heather on fire though, so I suppose we can hold out hope of doing them at Dens and grinding out a point from the other pair.

2 minutes ago, Fifespud said:

Nelson in for Jessie, O’Dea in for Kusunga and (left field) Cammy in for Dales. Either Cammy or Horsfield man marking Kent.
PS if Cammy had been posted missing at RB for that Hibs throw in he’d have got crucified.

Cammy is safe for now because Kasunga has adopted the role of "shittest wage stealing thief footballer ever".