All things Dundee FC

15 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

You'll be miles clear by the end. St Mirren had their best game this season and still couldn't win it last week.

You've to play them twice, you'll win both, and that'll be you 11pts ahead, they're not gaining that on you in the time left.

f**k knows what Hamilton will do.

I don't see it, but I hope you're right. 

Just now, Louis Litt said:

I don't see it, but I hope you're right. 

Watch the highlights of their match against Aberdeen, understand that's the best they've played, and you'll relax. They're absolute dirt.

3 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Watch the highlights of their match against Aberdeen, understand that's the best they've played, and you'll relax. They're absolute dirt.

My worry is more Hamilton and how we're currently ahead of them only on goal difference. Post split, I can't see any of us going on a decent enough enough run and think we're going to end up winning and losing around the same amount of games as each other. 

If we'd scored that last minute penalty against Kilmarnock and if Hamilton didn't equalise I'd be feeling much more confident. 

Feeling slightly more positive after reading the reports of last night.

Kusunga seems insanely inconsistent. Not sure if I’d replace him with O’Dea but we don’t have any other options until Davies returns.

One big positive is that we can score more than one goal per game. Under McCann if we let a goal in then we were done.

I was angry last night because we were playing some excellent football but because of Kusunga we lost that game. 

Purely all on Kusunga. We could easily have won that game which is the sickening thing.

I know I've said it before but just imagine if we would have actually gave St Mirren what they wanted for Mallan.

13 minutes ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:

Let's hope Hearts and the Tribute Act bang a few in today and tomorrow - if so we could still be better off goal difference wise than before this weekend's matches.

My only worry is Accies sneaking something out of their game with Rangers tomorrow because they're horse without Morelos. 

When's he back from his ban? Oh aye, just in time to face us. 

16 minutes ago, Crawford said:

I was angry last night because we were playing some excellent football but because of Kusunga we lost that game. 

Purely all on Kusunga. We could easily have won that game which is the sickening thing.

I know I've said it before but just imagine if we would have actually gave St Mirren what they wanted for Mallan.

Charlie-Sheen-Holder.jpg.6603321ab8cb2c93145ebd1eb18e2f12.jpg

25 minutes ago, Crawford said:

we were all over Hibs, had a penalty go unnoticed and you should have had a red card to boot.

We were just unlucky and that's all it came down to. 

The game was pretty even, Hibs had more shots and shots on target. It never come down to us being unlucky, it come down to Hibs being more clinical (and our goalie having a couple of howlers, where Marciano pulled off a worldie).

We had a shout for a penalty, yes. They missed a couple of absolute sitters and a 3 on 1. 

Fans need to stop making out that we outplayed Hibs or refs done us out of the game. It's embarrassing.

Edited by Dele

1 minute ago, ravabelli said:

Your mob weren't too clever at the back either, could have ended 6-6 on another day....oh and a small observation, your new manager sounds thick as f**k

Jim McIntyre - "wur boys wur unlucky"

When you set the bar that high, I guess Heckinbotham doesnt have a chance.................................

4 minutes ago, Dele said:

The game was pretty even, Hibs had more shots and shots on target. It never come down to us being unlucky, it come down to Hibs being more clinical (and our goalie having a couple of howlers, where Marciano pulled off a worldie).

We had a shout for a penalty, yes. They missed a couple of absolute sitters and a 3 on 1. 

Fans need to stop making out that we outplayed Hibs or refs done us out of the game. It's embarrassing.

Arab confirmed. I thought they were just joking earlier. Off you f**k to the championship forums laddy.

Dundee seem to be unlucky, or just need a break, or almost a team, or about to kick on for a couple of years now. Its getting tiresome and predictable.

Scottish football is struggling to move into the modern era, we still overly value running about a lot over skill.

Craig Curran tries hard, but is a pretty damn poor player, he has played 8 times, and has no goals, he played 16 games for Utd in a lower league, and only scored 3 goals. So with 16 starts, and 8 sub appearances this season, he has 3 goals, thats worse than Moussa. Andy Dales is the same, he looks like another Deacon, albeit an interested one, 17 starts, 9 sub appearances and only 1 goal. McCann lowered the bar so low that these two players are highly rated.

Im not disheartened by last nights game, I thought we did reasonably OK, apart from Kusunga being Kusunga, Woods being a pedestrian and Dieng flogging a couple of goals. We badly need Hamilton and St Mirren to struggle for the next month, because we wont pick up many, if any points.

Fans swing from hate to love too quickly, the plaudits for McIntyre recently have been OTT IMO, lets judge him at the split, and then at the end of the season.

Edited by srw

Just now, Crawford said:

Arab confirmed. I thought they were just joking earlier. Off you f**k to the championship forums laddy.

I'm not an Arab, thankfully. If I was I wouldn't have had to live through your idiocy both on here and on TDB's. 

7 minutes ago, Dele said:

Spot on Dele.