All things Dundee FC

1 minute ago, G_Man1985 said:

I wasn't going to post however after seeing we lost by 4 goals to the team in the bottom half of the table at home was hard to read. However will be watching it tomorrow afternoon.
I havnt suggested we are bad going forward ( already said we need to outscore the other team)
However people have suggested on here that next 4 games they dont know where the points will come from ?

IMO G, I think we can take points from anyone in the league now, bar Celtic. I have no fear in us getting pumped from Hearts or Rangers in the next games, we are much better than 4 months ago. We presssed constantly at 4-1 down tonight and came close to coming away with a point. 

1 minute ago, G_Man1985 said:

That's great to read .
Rangers away
Hearts at home
Celtic at home

Next 3 games against decent sides. Least we have hearts to guarantee ourselves 3 points.

It be all down to the split which we all ready know.

And the fun part is we get to start it all again in the summer as we will have very few players left.

I see you are a very positive individual :lol:

1 minute ago, Ludo*1 said:

If you think Dieng was anywhere near as culpable as Kusunga then you're talking rubbish I'm afraid.

He's flogged two tonight, that is undeniable. Why folk can't see past that because he's made numerous other great saves isn't my problem. 

Hes flogged before, he will flog again. It happens.

3 minutes ago, johnnydun said:

No, you fucking watch it again.

Aye by half a yard and a poor linesman.

Miller was onside for his first and half a yard for his second.

Think you need to watch that again, too. He was offside both times. 

We are miles better than under McCann and had McIntyre been in from the summer we’d be nowhere near this position now.

Hopefully we will see more of Robson and O’Sullivan now.

I’d rather play O’Dea than Kusunga right now and imo Dieng is no long term solution. Sadly we hounded the best keeper we’ve had in the last 10 years out of the club. Dieng was as culpable for 2 of the goals tonight as Kusunga.

18 minutes ago, johnnydun said:

Stop telling me I need to fucking watch something. 

I think you need to boil your fucking heid but Im not telling you to do it.

Um, okay. That's incredibly contradictory but okay.

18 minutes ago, Chewing Taffies said:

DAB eyes more like

I can sense the debates you're involved in are very intellectual.

Keeper should have done better at the fourth. Kusunga is fucking awful and had a hand in the other three tonight and Jesse Curran is well named, soft as shite! Thought Hibs were very average and will play much better and lose. We do look better going forward but defend like that and we're fucked

I just can't fathom Kusunga - in the match at Easter Road he was unfortunate with the own goal but then bossed the game after that point. Last night he was weak as pish - too easily eased off the ball and out of position way too often.

You can't have someone like that in your team. That being said it's not helped that the midfield are still letting the opposition waltz through unchallenged - that was particularly clear on the 3rd and 4th goals. Woods is a liability for me - doesn't do enough defensively or in attack - even though his goal was good.

10 hours ago, Louis Litt said:

We may look better, but I don't think we're capable of cutting out the daft mistakes and because of that we're never going to pull away from St Mirren and Hamilton.  I reckon it's going to go until the last game of the season and it's going to be fucking brutal.

You'll be miles clear by the end. St Mirren had their best game this season and still couldn't win it last week.

You've to play them twice, you'll win both, and that'll be you 11pts ahead, they're not gaining that on you in the time left.

f**k knows what Hamilton will do.

It's unusual to come out of a 4-2 defeat and not be totally disheartened but I wasn't remotely pissed off with the team's effort or performance last night, just a few individual errors that I don't see St Mirren or Accies having the players or ruthlessness to capitalise on. Not 4 times in the same match anyhow.

Get Kusunga in the reserves and tell Dieng to stop trying to pull off saves for the cameras and I reckon we'll comfortably be the best of the worst 3 teams in the league.