All things Dundee FC

3 relegation battles and getting humped on a regular basis. Excellent stuff.
During your 7 (seven) year jolly we finished in the top 6 every year, won the Scottish Cup and qualified for Europe.
But hey at least you've been above "yinitit" for 3 years... 
Why is your hero a wife-beating alcoholic tea-leaf?

Why is your hero a wife-beating alcoholic tea-leaf?

I still remember the joyous refrains -

Ralphy, Ralphy snatches bags, Ralphy snatches bags (repeat)

Ralphy‘s an alky, oh Ralphy Milne is an alky, Ralphy’s an alky, oh Ralphie Milne is an alkaaay etc

On odious little shite of a man.

25 minutes ago, Estragon said:

Great result for Dundee this afternoon. 

Corner turned?

Corner turned a few weeks ago imo. That's us on one defeat in five. Two wins and two draws that we could have won both of. We were the better side in the defeat too.

Re. us going down laid it heavily after we drew with you lot last week. 

Apologies when we do all.

2 hours ago, Chewing Taffies said:

Absolutely. Now off you pop you weegie mink

Hahahaha, dinnae hud back. 

Definitely think we’re a better side now than in December. Some difficult games coming up though with a tough run of games at home. Davies if he ever gets fit again must be an improvement on Kusunga as well, surely tae f**k. 

What's this gibbering dab b*****d on about regarding 7 seasons in the fizzy pop league does the daft c**t not realise that if they don't come up this season they will have had the same (or more)attempts to get out of that division as we did ....nae playoffs for us ...up or nothing 

What's this gibbering dab b*****d on about regarding 7 seasons in the fizzy pop league does the daft c**t not realise that if they don't come up this season they will have had the same (or more)attempts to get out of that division as we did ....nae playoffs for us ...up or nothing 
Please make it so.

I have a feeling Hamilton will keep them down again. [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Thank you.

I have a feeling Hamilton will keep them down again. [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Thank you.

I’d love that.

Anyone still doubting McIntyre hasn’t made a massive difference? Night and day to me.

A wee bit of credit must go to the board for, having seen the error of their ways have backed the manager. Not only that Jim seems to have done it without breaking the bank and most of the money spent must surely be getting rid of McCann’s blunders.

I’m actually quite excited about Andrew Davies coming into the team. He has been written off as a crock but a lot of other fans said Craig Curran was pish and he has turned out to be exactly what we needed. Hopefully Davies will add a bit of calmness, quality and nous to the defence.

If only we’d held on against Hamilton and converted the penalty v Killie but it shows with yesterday’s performance the boys don’t let their heads go down. We are playing as if we expect to get something from every game in sharp contrast to the first half of the season.

I’d love that.

Anyone still doubting McIntyre hasn’t made a massive difference? Night and day to me.

A wee bit of credit must go to the board for, having seen the error of their ways have backed the manager. Not only that Jim seems to have done it without breaking the bank and most of the money spent must surely be getting rid of McCann’s blunders.

I’m actually quite excited about Andrew Davies coming into the team. He has been written off as a crock but a lot of other fans said Craig Curran was pish and he has turned out to be exactly what we needed. Hopefully Davies will add a bit of calmness, quality and nous to the defence.

If only we’d held on against Hamilton and converted the penalty v Killie but it shows with yesterday’s performance the boys don’t let their heads go down. We are playing as if we expect to get something from every game in sharp contrast to the first half of the season.

Completely agree.

If Jimmy Mac is here next season and can steel up the defence and get some more creativity in the middle then we’ll have a great season.

• Hibs (h)
  • Rangers (a)
  • Hearts (h)
  • Celtic (h)
  • St Mirren (a)

Next 4 games are incredibly tough. Its easy to look at the last 5 games and see the positives, but its the big picture that counts. McIntyre has done some things right, but has made mistakes as well. If we finish in the bottom two, he should go, if we finish 10th, then the board, sorry dictator Nelms,  has a decision to make.

I'm not doubting him but I'm not gonna look at just one month. If we finish 12th or 11th then in my opinion it is not good enough.
McCann's blunders I get that but he did make us a good bit of money. That money has I presume paid off players and brought in these new boys ?
If we finish 10th I'd be satisfied and then we carry on with the manager. Anything less is not acceptable.

Dont wanna be pessimistic but how many times do we think we genuinely have turned a corner and we simply havnt ?

The summer will be huge with the amount of loans we brought in and players released
If he keeps us up that's all that matters.

The fact that we have had a noticeable improvement in performances as well as results bodes well. The fact that most of his signings have been pretty good so far also bodes well.

• Hibs (h)
  • Rangers (a)
  • Hearts (h)
  • Celtic (h)
  • St Mirren (a)
Next 4 games are incredibly tough. Its easy to look at the last 5 games and see the positives, but its the big picture that counts. McIntyre has done some things right, but has made mistakes as well. If we finish in the bottom two, he should go, if we finish 10th, then the board, sorry dictator Nelms,  has a decision to make.

We shouldn't be afraid of Hibs or Hearts at home. Rangers away - it will depend on the ref - they've been solid at home but had a lot of assistance. Celtic at Dens next we can get a draw - just avoid a hiding for the goal difference.