All things Dundee FC

13 minutes ago, Dele said:

He still has a house in Monifieth or Carnoustie, I don't think it's a regular thing but it's great to see him in at the club. It can only be a good thing. 

Fair enough. I wasn't sure what to make of it. If it was an under's scouting role he took on as a favour l, or,  if it was just personal. Would be good for the kids and their aspirations to have someone like that floating around.

Check out @TenCaats’s Tweet:
Got the Pittman Thistle version. Very nice. Thank you.
What's happening anyway guys? The Dee staying up?

Of course we are mate. Are you guys staying up? How’s Jeebsy doing? Can you take some points off the DABs please?

Thank you.

1 hour ago, jagfox99 said:

Check out @TenCaats’s Tweet:

Got the Pittman Thistle version. Very nice. Thank you.

What's happening anyway guys? The Dee staying up?

Yes. 

We're finishing 11th, getting the dabs in the play-off and keeping them doon while Genseric Kusunga accidentally leaves his studs embedded in Peter Pawlett's throat. 

28 minutes ago, Dee Man said:

Yes. 

We're finishing 11th, getting the dabs in the play-off and keeping them doon while Genseric Kusunga accidentally leaves his studs embedded in Peter Pawlett's throat. 

Thank you.

Lads I'm in a predicament. I'm in Dumfries on a wee weekend away. There's a game on within 20 minutes of where I'm residing, but it involves the DABs, should I attend?

Toughie mate. Will you feel extremely dirty the next day?

Lads I'm in a predicament. I'm in Dumfries on a wee weekend away. There's a game on within 20 minutes of where I'm residing, but it involves the DABs, should I attend?

If you’re in the away end, shouting vitriol at the jobby sleeved ones, you can have my absolution, FWIW.

Go and enjoy Stephen Dobbie putting their new apparently top six Premiership side to the sword.

2 hours ago, Ludo*1 said:

Yes, wear your Dundee top in the home end and watch the Dayglo's heads explode.

45 minutes ago, kevthedee said:
3 hours ago, Ludo*1 said:

I can recommend the chips and curry sauce(for throwing at dabs)

:o wasting a good curry chip...

I don't even know what to say to you...