All things Dundee FC

Kamara is ok defensively and as a ball winner, but for me slowed the game down too much and seemed to lack the instinct to see the quick killer pass. Flattered to decieve a bit but stood out in a dreadful team....less of a diamond in a turd, more of a zircon

So we have loan boys coming in and we are getting rid of players also.
So basically come summer we do this all over again?

I guess we had to, but whoever is in charge simply has to get it right in the summer, regardless of what league we are in. Massive job.

What was the name of the boy who shipped six to the dayglows on debut and never played again? 
Never mind worst Dundee team, surely that is worst signing of all time material?

Arvid Schenk?[emoji23] Fwlt a bit sorry for him that day - talk about being thrown into the deep end.

1 minute ago, The Algebraist said:

What was the name of the boy who shipped six to the dayglows on debut and never played again? 

Never mind worst Dundee team, surely that is worst signing of all time material?

Arvid Schenk. 

From what I can remember I don't think he was at fault for most (any?) of the goals but he was obviously never going to play for us again after that. Pretty sure Bain took an injection to play in our next game. 

1 minute ago, dfc_1893 said:

Don't think he was even meant to be playing that day. Sure Letheren got injured in the warmups. The boy was a giant as I recall

He was meant to be absolutely pished.

5 minutes ago, Louis Litt said:

Arvid Schenk. 

From what I can remember I don't think he was at fault for most (any?) of the goals but he was obviously never going to play for us again after that. Pretty sure Bain took an injection to play in our next game. 

I remember one that hobbled around in front of him when he should have been on it but it was no worse a mistake than half the keepers in the league would make. 

Surprised and a wee bit disappointed about Deacon. Almost had us back in it on Saturday. 

Edited by The Algebraist