All things Dundee FC

Dieng

Horsfield McGowan Kasunga Ralph

Curran Robson Woods Dales

K.Miller Nelson

As I said at the start of the window, Ralph and K.Miller were the only ones who were good enough to stay in the team and McIntyre looks to have done a good job.

Obviously the Davies injury is disappointing but if Kasunga could cut out his one error every two games he'd actually be very good.

You could argue Curran uptop for Miller but simply for the fact K.Miller will get us more goals i'd start him -I appreciate Curran is a workhorse.

Tonight a winger to replace J.Curran would be ideal and I think we'd be in a good place. We can get away with him though if the others are fine.

Definitely improved, now we need results. Starting Saturday.

Thank you. 

Scott Wright from Aberdeen coming to Dundee says Ian McCall on the radio 
Wright to Dundee?

And on the show, Ayr United manager Ian McCall has just broken his own exclusive, telling the nation that Aberdeen boss Derek McInnes has just phoned him to say winger Scott Wright is joining Premiership rivals Dundee on loan. McCall wanted the 21-year-old for his Championship promotion chasers.

10 minutes ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:

Wright to Dundee?

And on the show, Ayr United manager Ian McCall has just broken his own exclusive, telling the nation that Aberdeen boss Derek McInnes has just phoned him to say winger Scott Wright is joining Premiership rivals Dundee on loan. McCall wanted the 21-year-old for his Championship promotion chasers.

f**k the loan deal, get it made permanent 

If we get Hendry and Wright in then I’d say that it’s been a pretty successful window tbh.

Just need Mendy and Ngwatala to f**k off. Not fussed about Madianga as I still think there’s a player in there. Kamara need to be involved though if he doesn’t move on tonight.