All things Dundee FC

2 minutes ago, Juantwothree said:

That will be our lot today, can't see us signing anymore. Still no creativity 

Can see maybe another one coming in and sevco waiting until the last couple of hours of the window to offer a glass bottle of Irn Bru and a Toffee Crisp for Kamara.

I hope there's at least 1 tomorrow, just so as I can say we've had a good deadline day for once, but no doubt Kenny Miller will be appointed Hibs manager, Nelson will break his legs, Dieng will be recalled by QPR, O'Dea will sign for Partick Thistle and Moussa will sign an extended deal with Inniss signing permanently.

Edited by Ludo*1

5 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

I hope there's at least 1 tomorrow, just so as I can say we've had a good deadline day for once, but no doubt Kenny Miller will be appointed Hibs manager, Nelson will break his legs, Dieng will be recalled by QPR, O'Dea will sign for Partick Thistle and Moussa will sign an extended deal with Inniss signing permanently.

OYF 

That is heart attack inducing shit.

Innis played well down at Hamilton the last time we were there, then it was all downhill from there. 

Could still do with an attacking midfielder I think and I can see Kamara being here until the end of the season. Hopefully his fee goes up and up the closer if gets to midnight. 

Happy with today so far, Glad Innis is gone and think McGowan is a great replacement. 

Still think another will  come in and if Kamara is staying he needs to be back in the squad. Hopefully offload some of the outcasts today for financial benefits. 

All of that coupled with Hamilton stealing one of Saints coaches who has no previous managerial experience as their new head coaches it's been a decent morning. 

All of this happiness goes away entirely if we don't win on Saturday. 

8 minutes ago, Juantwothree said:

Wonder if any of the signings have an option to buy, that's 5 loans and if they aren't playing for anything they will lose interest 

I want Dieng in now. He looks a fantastic keeper.

The rest I'm not 100% sold on as of yet.

32 minutes ago, RossDee01 said:

Quite excited about the boy Robson. Sunderland fans seem to regard him highly, many saying that if it wasn’t thorough injury he could have been a key player in the championship for them last season.

Both sides of the old firm were credited with interest last summer as well.