All things Dundee FC

Guest My Brother Woody

Paul Smyth at QPR is supposedly joining a Scottish side on loan. Just putting 2+2 together but maybe with Dieng joining.....would be a fantastic signing in my opinion.

37 minutes ago, My Brother Woody said:

Paul Smyth at QPR is supposedly joining a Scottish side on loan. Just putting 2+2 together but maybe with Dieng joining.....would be a fantastic signing in my opinion.

St Mirren also linked, possibly due to the Northern Irish connection. I would say that makes us favourites as both Oran and Jimmy Nic know him.

3 minutes ago, Hendo said:

St Mirren also linked, possibly due to the Northern Irish connection. I would say that makes us favourites as both Oran and Jimmy Nic know him.

St Mirren are in Paisley whereas Dundee FC are in Dundee so I'd say that makes us favourites. 

Tell us more.....

Essentially he has absolutely zero loyalty.

He was on loan at Hereford way back and rumours were he’d somehow engineered a loan move to Stockport (team he was on at the season before). He played for Hereford against Stockport and it was like playing with ten men. Next week he’s off to Stockport like a rat.

Not sure he’s improved as a human (maybe so) but probably not the kind of character you need in a relegation battle. Shame, he’s not a bad player.

Guest My Brother Woody
26 minutes ago, Hendo said:

Saw him play several times for QPR last year. Not been involved much this year but if he can reproduce last years form then would be a huge asset for either club.

1 hour ago, My Brother Woody said:

We've been heavily linked with him since the start of the window. 

8 hours ago, ah-dee said:
10 hours ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:
Can't be as psychotic as Maros Klimpl.

maros looked like a psycho but played like a pansy. the rumours he kept a hunting knife in his sock were wrong. it was a make up case

I was expecting him to be charging through the middle of the park with players bouncing off him. What an anti-climax watching him play was.