All things Dundee FC

We’re desperately needing 2 central midfielders. Would anyone else take a chance on Madianga on Wednesday if no ones signed? I probably would and would pair him up with ‘sideways Woods’. 

Charlie Adam, Mulumbu at Celtic and Bartley at Hibs get very little game time at their club’s, surely we’ve enquirer about them. Signing 2 out of those 3 would see us safe. Plenty of options out there. 

Anyone else hear we are apparently in for  Danny well or something from the national League?
Apparently a decent striker.
Edit - Danny Kedwell he plays for ebbsfleet.

Not heard but we don’t need another striker that’s for sure. Unless the 2 we have already signed are fucked and or deemed shite already.

Just now, Fifespud said:

Not heard but we don’t need another striker that’s for sure. Unless the 2 we have already signed are fucked and or deemed shite already.

That's what I was thinking too. Haven't had enough time to be thrown under the bus yet. 

Really need a mid and a LB. Get that I think we might be alright.

3 hours ago, G_Man1985 said:

Could we afford Adam wages ?
Madianga I feel sorry for and I would love if he got a chance. However looks like it won't happen.
Hope more signings are happening this week

More signings have to be made or we’re definitely goosed. 

Anyone else hear we are apparently in for  Danny well or something from the national League?
Apparently a decent striker.
Edit - Danny Kedwell he plays for ebbsfleet.

Kedwell maybe 3 or more years ago would be a decent signing. Guy was a beast up front, scores goals and is strong.

He’s based in the South East so seems like a load of shite.

Desperately need a better option than Woods. Saturday was littered with his hospital passes, frequently didn't get in the right position to receive a pass, when we went forward he was 20-30 yards behind where he should have been and as for his free kicks and crosses the less said the better. Please let us sign a decent sized central midfielder with some ability.    

Desperately need a better option than Woods. Saturday was littered with his hospital passes, frequently didn't get in the right position to receive a pass, when we went forward he was 20-30 yards behind where he should have been and as for his free kicks and crosses the less said the better. Please let us sign a decent sized central midfielder with some ability.    

I’ve stuck up for Gowser in the past but this pairing of him and Woods is shite. We desperately need someone half decent in the middle, more then a CH or an RB - I want a CM!

I’ve stuck up for Gowser in the past but this pairing of him and Woods is shite. We desperately need someone half decent in the middle, more then a CH or an RB - I want a CM!

unfortunately we need all 3 and a right winger or we’re fucked:(