All things Dundee FC

Dunno if it was on instruction of McIntyre or Kenny Miller getting up to his old tricks but I'd have thought Curran being the deep lying forward and Miller being the poacher style striker would have been more effective than the other way round.

Guest gregteamdee
1 minute ago, Louis Litt said:

He's probably getting it from the TeamDee page on Facebook who're not slightly ITK and pull all their exclusives from newspapers and forums.

Hence why we put (Daily Record) or (Evening Telegraph) or whoever the source is after we put things up :lol: 

Any idea why Woods takes the set pieces, brutal at them. 

No idea. We were warned though. I suspect nobody has ever seen Martin Woods and Tom Hateley in the same room.

I’m being irrational but I’m beginning to fucking hate him. He’s everting I detest in a footballer.

35 minutes ago, Vinnyjag said:

I see O’Dea wasn’t in the squad today, I’m assuming his 2 match ban only applies in the Premier games. Have you guys heard anymore about him potentially coming to Firhill?

He was suspended yesterday.

I see O’Dea wasn’t in the squad today, I’m assuming his 2 match ban only applies in the Premier games. Have you guys heard anymore about him potentially coming to Firhill?

His two match ban is in all competitions. Since Davies is out until mid-March at best, Meekings is out for the rest of the season and we’re only left with Kusunga and Inniss, there’s very little chance O’Dea will leave.

1 minute ago, G_Man1985 said:
4 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:
Dan Jefferies.

Is he better than Innis and Odea? If yes we should give him a chance. I doubt we will but yeah we need something to give.

He couldn't get a game for a Partick side who's fans are creaming themselves over signing O'Dea, and who had Tam Scobbie as a regular, so make your own mind up..

Comical that Kamara can be getting off with not being on the pitch at the moment.

f**k this unsettled shit. He's not unsettled - he's signed a pre contract agreement to go to Rangers. Get him on the fucking pitch on Wednesday, we're paying his wages right now and we require him to play.

Clark isn't spouting this bullshit about Jones at Killie. Typical wishy washy Dundee. Get him on the fucking field or buy someone better to keep us up.

And sort out the centre of defence and right back immediately Dundee for fucksake. 

Thank you.

5 minutes ago, Dundee-FC92 said:

Comical that Kamara can be getting off with not being on the pitch at the moment.

f**k this unsettled shit. He's not unsettled - he's signed a pre contract agreement to go to Rangers. Get him on the fucking pitch on Wednesday, we're paying his wages right now and we require him to play.

Clark isn't spouting this bullshit about Jones at Killie. Typical wishy washy Dundee. Get him on the fucking field or buy someone better to keep us up.

And sort out the centre of defence and right back immediately Dundee for fucksake. 

Thank you.

We've publicly stated that both him and the club want him to move on this month. He was never going to play yesterday as they're not going to want to cup tie him. 

I agree he should play on Wednesday.