All things Dundee FC

My only positive today is nelson looked great and dales looked better when he switched sides with JC

As of yet undecided on the keeper who made 1 good save but his distribution leaves a lot to be desired

First half was shocking today. We were much better when the suns come on, and all look an improvement on what we already have (not hard, I know). Disappointing as it should have been a chance to gain confidence and build a bit of momentum.

Still in desperate need of RB, CB, CM, RW. The quicker we get them in the better.

24 minutes ago, D TOTAL said:

My only positive today is nelson looked great and dales looked better when he switched sides with JC

As of yet undecided on the keeper who made 1 good save but his distribution leaves a lot to be desired

Thought the keepers distribution was the best thing about him tbh.

He misplaced 1 kick the whole game. Thought he was a marked improvement on Hamilton.

Sales looked decent, a bit of a spark.

And can already see why Falkirk fans are speaking so highly of nelson.

Craig Curran though 🤢.

Cammy Kerr isn’t good enough.

McGowan isn’t good enough.

Innis isn’t good enough.

Desperately short of a midfielder, if we only made one more signing it has to be a CM for me. No legs at all.

I thought the keeper did ok, promising enough. I really liked C Curran to be honest. As the RC fans said he really put himself about. An improvement on Kallman. I’m beginning to really hate Woods. Another Tom Hateley. McGowan and him in the middle is pish. Deacon was pish. I hate to play right back behind Jessie Curran, he’s a shite the bed 1 trick pony. Nelson looked pacy, agreesive and sharp. Dales - didn’t see enough to be massively impressed but he was certainly more effective than Deacon. Innes is a bomb scare. Dobie is a good footballer and overall Queens are pretty good.

57 minutes ago, D TOTAL said:

I liked the keeper and thought he had a good game. Nelson reminds me of Stevie Lovell, was impressed with him. 

I thought the keeper did ok, promising enough. I really liked C Curran to be honest. As the RC fans said he really put himself about. An improvement on Kallman. I’m beginning to really hate Woods. Another Tom Hateley. McGowan and him in the middle is pish. Deacon was pish. I hate to play right back behind Jessie Curran, he’s a shite the bed 1 trick pony. Nelson looked pacy, agreesive and sharp. Dales - didn’t see enough to be massively impressed but he was certainly more effective than Deacon. Innes is a bomb scare. Dobie is a good footballer and overall Queens are pretty good.

Agree with everything aside from C Curran.

Touch was awful, footballing ability looked poor and looks like McGowan when he’s running. Can see why some will like him, because he works hard, and can see why McIntyre wanted him but wasn’t impressed at all today.

Also still totally unsold on JMc. There’s been zero improvement in the playing style etc. His signing, so far, look decent though.

Nelson had like 7 or 8 touches today and by christ he’s going to be hard to keep if he begins to put the goals in, if he had a good team behind him then i reckon we’d have a real earner in him!

A player who looks fit, enthusiastic, has a good football mind on him...

New keeper looks up for it as well, held on to crosses chased down a ball going out and tried to get the quick attack going... something we’ve not had at all this season, i blame innis for loosing Dobbie on the first goal he was too busy watching his football career rolling doon the provie road.

Nelson had like 7 or 8 touches today and by christ he’s going to be hard to keep if he begins to put the goals in, if he had a good team behind him then i reckon we’d have a real earner in him!

A player who looks fit, enthusiastic, has a good football mind on him...

New keeper looks up for it as well, held on to crosses chased down a ball going out and tried to get the quick attack going... something we’ve not had at all this season, i blame innis for loosing Dobbie on the first goal he was too busy watching his football career rolling doon the provie road.

Cammy Kerr diving in on the half way line caused their goal today.

Agree with everything aside from C Curran.

Touch was awful, footballing ability looked poor and looks like McGowan when he’s running. Can see why some will like him, because he works hard, and can see why McIntyre wanted him but wasn’t impressed at all today.

Also still totally unsold on JMc. There’s been zero improvement in the playing style etc. His signing, so far, look decent though.

I thought he won more balls in the air and had a better touch than Kallman, who has the touch of an elephant.

Tricky one for Jimbo though because we are all going to want Nelson starting and Curran’s his mate.