All things Dundee FC

17 hours ago, Dundee-FC92 said:

We still need a winger, right back, centre back and centre midfielder if we're going to stay up.

Add another centre mid if Kamara goes. However, it seems like Gerrard has told Jones and Kamara to be professional and see out the end of their time this season. If that's the case I can't see any way either player would down tools knowing their future employers might be watching.

Kamara should start this Saturday alongside Woods. Simply because McGowan isn't good enough aswell in centre midfield. Either that or Give Madianga another chance - I don't think he was awful.

Thank you.

I think McIntyre has been a bit hasty with Madianga. There is definitely a player in there with the right coaching. McIntyre needs to go on a crash course in French and bring out Kharl's full potential. He was a bit like a headless chicken at times and obviously needed a bit of discipline drilled into him. 

If Jim ever needs any tips on how to speak French, I can help him out. As long as all he wants to say is his name, where he's from and that he's 11 years old. 

Merci.

8 minutes ago, Dee Man said:

I think McIntyre has been a bit hasty with Madianga. There is definitely a player in there with the right coaching. McIntyre needs to go on a crash course in French and bring out Kharl's full potential. He was a bit like a headless chicken at times and obviously needed a bit of discipline drilled into him. 

If Jim ever needs any tips on how to speak French, I can help him out. As long as all he wants to say is his name, where he's from and that he's 11 years old. 

Merci.

I can remember he nearly broke the goal post in his first home game and thinking that boy is going to be brilliant.

Doubt  the McCann crash course of hospitality (aka speak English or don't speak) didn't really help him.

Potential in buckets.

42 minutes ago, Fifespud said:

He’s managed ‘3 substitute appearances in an injury hit 7 months’.

His entire game relies on pace and clearly the boys fucked emoji4.pngemoji4.pngemoji4.png

His bubbles burst, IMO.

Was 3 or 4 seasons ago Spud was trotting that line out?

Waste your night having a look Tam but I’ve never said that. The boy WAS a real threat.

But £5k a week on a player who is constantly picking up hamstring injuries, when you rely almost totally on pace, is a big gamble for a club like St Johnstone.