All things Dundee FC

2 minutes ago, Yenitit said:

My word, are you feeling ok laddie? 

Sorry, I forgot myself there.

Dundee paying a fee for a lower league diddy who could barely play for Darlington, seemingly based on bagging a few goals for Falkirk.

When will they ever learn.

22 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Sorry, I forgot myself there.

Dundee paying a fee for a lower league diddy who could barely play for Darlington, seemingly based on bagging a few goals for Falkirk.

When will they ever learn.

We also paid a fee for a player who excelled for Darlington.

That's going well so far...……………………...

We also paid a fee for a player who excelled for Darlington.
That's going well so far...……………………...
He was on a 4 week loan there recovering from injury to get match fitness - he couldn't go anywhere in the football league or cross border at the time he was fit again.

The Darlington thing is ridiculously disingenuous.

He was on a 4 week loan there recovering from injury to get match fitness - he couldn't go anywhere in the football league or cross border at the time he was fit again.

The Darlington thing is ridiculously disingenuous.

Who is he slavering about Harry?

Who is he slavering about Harry?
They are using their summer flop signing Josh Heaton, from Darlington, as a fair comparison to our signing from Sunderland. The reason being that when Nelson was struggling for fitness, he spent four weeks taking the pish at Darlington and looking like Messi at that level.

Also this whole fee thing is just people getting hysterical like usual. It'll be Sunderland getting a sell on clause on there.

Yeah really don't like the sound of him. Is he a box to box type?

He’s a decent tackler, can win possession. A bit too fond of a side or back pass. Graceful, effortlessly moves around the park not breaking sweat. He’s very reluctant to shoot, like VERY! Looks classy, intelligent, never flustered. As I said elsewhere - a typical Arsenal youth development player. He kind of flattered to deceive a bit, but there’s something about him. If he grabs his opportunity with both hands he could be sensational but in my opinion, and maybe he thought he was too good for us (and that in itself is a tad worrying), he didn’t really deliver for us as I felt he could have.

They are using their summer flop signing Josh Heaton, from Darlington, as a fair comparison to our signing from Sunderland. The reason being that when Nelson was struggling for fitness, he spent four weeks taking the pish at Darlington and looking like Messi at that level.

Also this whole fee thing is just people getting hysterical like usual. It'll be Sunderland getting a sell on clause on there.

He looks promising to me. Sunderland are a big club and can’t afford to take any chances regarding promotion. That second goal he scored in the clip I posted - sensational. We haven’t had a player who could score a goal like that since El Bak [emoji51]

We still need a winger, right back, centre back and centre midfielder if we're going to stay up.

Add another centre mid if Kamara goes. However, it seems like Gerrard has told Jones and Kamara to be professional and see out the end of their time this season. If that's the case I can't see any way either player would down tools knowing their future employers might be watching.

Kamara should start this Saturday alongside Woods. Simply because McGowan isn't good enough aswell in centre midfield. Either that or Give Madianga another chance - I don't think he was awful.

Thank you.

57 minutes ago, heknew said:

Yeah really don't like the sound of him. Is he a box to box type?

Put it this way, if you asked us at the end of last season, Dundee fans would have been gutted to lose him. He was our poty last season purely because it's been so long since we had a classy ball winning midfielder.

By the time it was announced Rangers had signed him, I don't think a single Dundee fan really cared. To put it into context, Martin Woods has had twice the impact Kamara has had for us this season.