All things Dundee FC

4 hours ago, Fifespud said:

O’Hara is a big no from me. Versatile is another word in footballing parlance for pish in every position we’ve tried him. He does score the odd goal but as Peterborough have also discovered he’s not a good enough footballer. As I have said on many previous occasions his only position, even at our level, might be centre half.

Totally agree with this. He was alright, but we'd just be swapping pish for pish, IMO.

Thank you.

10 minutes ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:

You think we'd have sorted out all of our signings by now to give them a chance to gel in training - it's all going to be last minute shite again.

Every team seems to have not done much. 

Is that refusals to move to Scotland to play?

If he’s as good as[mention=68117]bairnardo[/mention] makes out I’m happy.
Like I said before, he is raw. But I love players who give it their all and wear it on their sleeve. He was a loanee for us and still bust a gut, got stuck in am inproved game on game until he got injured.

If his improvement has contined then he will be good enough but what you are getting is a prospect and of course that can go either way.

I would be amazed if you dont enjoy watching him and having him in your side though.

Haven’t been as confident that a player will come good as Nelson. I reckon he’ll be an absolute star either immediately or in the next year or 2 for you guys. Absolutely gutted we didn’t sign him tbh

Obviously you seen him in a lot more games than me but the times I seen Nelson play against us he was poor. Also this is a step up, I think he will struggle. Can’t see signings like that help keep Dundee in the premiership.

1 hour ago, RawB93 said:

Absolutely delighted with this signing for no other reason than fans of his old club are upset that he's with another Scottish team.

Largely because I couldn't actually find any of his goals on YouTube.

https://edayfm.com/video/rnDMBz2ZSW4/

Go to 1:30. His best and one of our best from last season. Where he starts motoring from sums him up