All things Dundee FC

1 minute ago, Bairnardo said:

Dont know where to start with this one...

Whats more opposite than polar opposite?

If you lot fail to fall in live with Nelson, you have either bouggt the wrong Nelson, or you are all fannies.

Thank you.

With Dundee FC, either is possible...

Peterborough desperate to get rid of Mark O'Hara now. Been trying to offload him to Lincoln City for a fortnight apparently (As they are the only club interested according to Barry Fry) but O'Hara is refusing to leave.

https://staceywest.net/2019/01/16/mark-ohara-transfer-latest/

MacAnthony on Twitter saying O'Hara is refusing to leave Peterborough.

Edited by Ludo*1

Could you please tell me if Dundee fc have a live radio/tv feed for home games.

I am currently abroad and would like to hear/watch the the game live.

Don't really want to do this as every time I have watched/heard a live game for Queens they have lost but what the hell they must win sometime

Highly doubt O’Hara would come back. The thought of coming back to play for the idiots in the Bobby Cox who used to give him pelters every week will be enough to keep him away.

i was never his biggest fan when he was here but still thought the abuse he got most weeks was unfair. oh how we have missed him this season though! especially given how versatile he is. can play any position.

seen someone above say he is one of Peterboroughs highest earners. we could probably only offer him a 1/3 of what hes on. would also doubt Lincoln can match his wages unless they are spunking the cash from their cup run

i was never his biggest fan when he was here but still thought the abuse he got most weeks was unfair. oh how we have missed him this season though! especially given how versatile he is. can play any position.

seen someone above say he is one of Peterboroughs highest earners. we could probably only offer him a 1/3 of what hes on. would also doubt Lincoln can match his wages unless they are spunking the cash from their cup run

Might explain why he’s hesitant to go if it’s huge drop in change

4 hours ago, loopyloo said:

Could you please tell me if Dundee fc have a live radio/tv feed for home games.

I am currently abroad and would like to hear/watch the the game live.

Don't really want to do this as every time I have watched/heard a live game for Queens they have lost but what the hell they must win sometime

https://deetv.dundeefc.co.uk/tv/dashboard

It used to be £5 a game but you need get the minimum £12 for the month package now, so as a bonus you'll be able to watch the first few games of our miraculous escape from the jaws of relegation. 

O’Hara is a big no from me. Versatile is another word in footballing parlance for pish in every position we’ve tried him. He does score the odd goal but as Peterborough have also discovered he’s not a good enough footballer. As I have said on many previous occasions his only position, even at our level, might be centre half.

O’Hara is a big no from me. Versatile is another word in footballing parlance for pish in every position we’ve tried him. He does score the odd goal but as Peterborough have also discovered he’s not a good enough footballer. As I have said on many previous occasions his only position, even at our level, might be centre half.

Disagree Supd. Think he has the potential to be a very good central midfielder at our level. He’s still young which I think people seem to forget. The late deep runs he makes into the box from midfield is something that can’t really be taught and he’s naturally very good at it and times them perfectly.

31 minutes ago, RossDee01 said:

Disagree Supd. Think he has the potential to be a very good central midfielder at our level. He’s still young which I think people seem to forget. The late deep runs he makes into the box from midfield is something that can’t really be taught and he’s naturally very good at it and times them perfectly.

This. 

The stick O'Hara took last season was unbelievable in some cases. Been crying out for someone with his physicality and pace in the middle of the park all season.  He's young and always going to have inconsistent games but I'd love someone like that in the team just now. 

Know what you mean, but the first season I remember thinking how utter pish Gavin Rae was.