All things Dundee FC

Hardie turned you down and said he would rather be back at us [emoji3] 
he might not have a choice mate. if rangers want kamara now and we want hardie or cash he could be on his way here if he likes it or not!

im sure he would prefer to go back to your mob given the seasons we are each having but shit happens sometimes thats out of our control

That would be the first time since the Americans have been in charge of us in 5 year that news of our transfer business has made the media before it happened. Likelihood is we haven't even asked. Same journalist said we'd bid for Michael Gardyne last week.
the only place i have read hardie to us has been us discussing it on here. not rumours or gossip just fans wishful thinking!

i see the accies fans are linking tony andreu with a move back there. would anyone like to see him at dens? he fits our signing profile given his recent injuries!

eta best of luck to caulker. hopefully he can salvage a half decent career. shame about alanyaspors disgusting colours though!

So the BBC has been running a story where the Dundee clubs have "dismissed a merger" that, from what I can gather, nobody has been proposing. Popping on here (and the arabs' thread) to find nobody talking about it tells me what a non-story this is.

BBC sport clearly struggling with a lack of top-flight fitba to speak of at the mo.

So the BBC has been running a story where the Dundee clubs have "dismissed a merger" that, from what I can gather, nobody has been proposing. Popping on here (and the arabs' thread) to find nobody talking about it tells me what a non-story this is.
BBC sport clearly struggling with a lack of top-flight fitba to speak of at the mo.
pretty much spot on. this whole "story" in the media has stemmed from us being American owned and now Utd are so that must mean plotting is happening behind the scenes! it is really the laziest form of journalism i have seen in a long, long time.

i am sure our yanks have likely approached their yanks about a ground share but that would be it. that interview from the united chairman reqds like even that wont be entertained at this time. i think it would be suicide for him if he attempted that so soon after they have taken over anyway.

26 minutes ago, velo army said:

Apparently some gimp pundit on Sportsound last night was asking about the "sustainability" of two clubs in Dundee. That will be the sustainability of Dundee FC, formed in 1893, that he will have been referring to. 

How much are these fucknuggets paid for the shite they spout?

Apparently some gimp pundit on Sportsound last night was asking about the "sustainability" of two clubs in Dundee. That will be the sustainability of Dundee FC, formed in 1893, that he will have been referring to. 

How much are these fucknuggets paid for the shite they spout?

Says a guy who uses ‘fucknuggets’ as an insult, atrocious patter.

Never heard of the lad. Quick Google says loaned at Falkirk last year?
Any good?
We are after Andrew Nelson apparently.
I will be seethimg about this if true, but yes he is good. Raw, admittedly and took his time finding the scoring touch but he did in the end which was all he needed to add.

He is mobile, strong, wins his fair share in the air, hounds defenders like f**k and is particularly adept at taking the ball in and spinning the defender at his back.

I would love to have him back with us.

Your fans will love him. It’s impossible not to. He will give you absolutely everything he has and loves a battle. He is pacey and extremely strong on the ball and in the air. As bairnardo mentioned; he struggled big time to score at first but managed to rectify that near the end of his loan spell. He was just unlucky imo. A lot off the post/bar with keepers pulling off good saves.  He’s just finished a loan spell with Darlington where he scored 6 in 4. Albeit, a horrendous standard of league. 

I’d have him back in a heart beat.

Goal E was near the end of his spell which was cut short due to an injury. (Bad head knock).

43 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

I will be seethimg about this if true, but yes he is good. Raw, admittedly and took his time finding the scoring touch but he did in the end which was all he needed to add.

He is mobile, strong, wins his fair share in the air, hounds defenders like f**k and is particularly adept at taking the ball in and spinning the defender at his back.

I would love to have him back with us.

12 minutes ago, wee_bairn said:

Your fans will love him. It’s impossible not to. He will give you absolutely everything he has and loves a battle. He is pacey and extremely strong on the ball and in the air. As bairnardo mentioned; he struggled big time to score at first but managed to rectify that near the end of his loan spell. He was just unlucky imo. A lot off the post/bar with keepers pulling off good saves.  He’s just finished a loan spell with Darlington where he scored 6 in 4. Albeit, a horrendous standard of league. 

I’d have him back in a heart beat.

Goal E was near the end of his spell which was cut short due to an injury. (Bad head knock).

Can he play out wide at all?