All things Dundee FC

1 minute ago, Bairnardo said:
3 minutes ago, tree house tam said:
I think you already know wee man. Off you pop to the diddy forums now.

I didnt. Couldnt be fucked reading back as I am tired, been up since 0445. Thanks tho m9, remember all publicity is good publicity.

There's only one Statto loving saints fan that resides in here, Random is your man I'd imagine. 

31 minutes ago, jagfox99 said:

Explain please! Thank you x

04165651-F357-4BB2-B46A-27518043DD0F.jpeg.30c94ecee94d3ea4b2b6958fe105b2eb.jpeg

Gordon Wallace top left. His testimonial possibly?

What do you want explained? McLean? He was a Dundee player who only joined United in the huff as we overlooked him for the job.

13 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Just listening to this weeks Terrace podcast. They credited a St Johnstone fan with being utterly obsessed with Dundee to the point that they googled the minutes played of one of your new signings and are responsible for a huge number of Dundee related posts.

Who is this farmer?

Thank you.

It's clearly me, as you know. You should've thrown in an insult to get some of those precious green dots you seem to stalk the forum hunting though, tbh.

48 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

What do you want explained? McLean? He was a Dundee player who only joined United in the huff as we overlooked him for the job.

Game, location and when this took place. Thank you x

1 hour ago, GFARAB82 said:

Heard that hut next to Dens is being knocked down and we will be renting from our Dark Blue overlords at the Nou Campy at an astrinomical rate that will eventually destroy us and then the only place we will be able to gather is Steven Tweed's Summer house, any truth ?

FTFY

2 minutes ago, kevthedee said:

Good to see the club bitch slap the DFCSS

I understand the importance of having a right to veto but the last people you want to have that power are petulant whiners. 

It's a fear of them being obsolete that has driven them to that statement about mergers and names. Ridiculous really.

Edited by Crawford

3 minutes ago, Crawford said:

I understand the importance of having a right to veto but the last people you want to have that power are petulant whiners. 

It's a fear of them being obsolete that has driven them to that statement about mergers and names. Ridiculous really.

Totally 100% agree with this.