All things Dundee FC

At least we might win games back in the championship. When everything goes against us, then you know we’re down. I’m at the acceptance stage.
We thought that the last time we were relegated, then we were Dumbarton's bitches for 2 seasons. Hell even Morton managed to beat us.

C'nt of a league.

We thought that the last time we were relegated, then we were Dumbarton's bitches for 2 seasons. Hell even Morton managed to beat us.

C'nt of a league.
its not as bad now there is the playoffs but yes its a c**t of a league. not many clubs bounce straight back up and look at thistle this season

We've either brought a winger in on trial or signed him called Andy Dales from Scunthorpe according to Twitter.
just found this article. sounds like exactly the sort of player weve been crying out for.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.grimsbytelegraph.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/who-andy-dales-lowdown-scunthorpe-1735452.amp&ved=2ahUKEwiguLO13-7fAhUHTBUIHbKwBdYQFjAVegQIAhAB&usg=AOvVaw3H-1OguNwaHmrkqVBWhu5e&ampcf=1

3 hours ago, ah-dee said:

No offence intended to Dundee reading that made Alan Stubbs signings jump out to me. Hopfully we can both kick on  and see Hamilton down. 

8 hours ago, Jag4life said:

I take it you will be keeping O dea now then

I would say so. We've only got him, Kusunga and Inniss as recognised centre backs at the moment.

We've also  got Andrew Davies but to the surprise of no-one, except Jim McIntyre, his leg fell off in his first game. 

20 minutes ago, Fifespud said:

Looks good but how many players have made the transition from Carnoustie Panmure to the Prem?

Aye, the opposition didn't look the best in those clips either to be able to judge. These YouTube highlight clips should also be legally required to show lowlights like losing possession and failing to track back so we can get a balanced picture. 

Just now, K.T said:

Looks suspiciously like El Baks “best of” when we signed him.A lot of sclaffs that somehow went in.

I particularly enjoyed the shot that was heading for the corner flag before getting a massive deflection. 

Just listening to this weeks Terrace podcast. They credited a St Johnstone fan with being utterly obsessed with Dundee to the point that they googled the minutes played of one of your new signings and are responsible for a huge number of Dundee related posts.

Who is this farmer?

Thank you.

4 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Just listening to this weeks Terrace podcast. They credited a St Johnstone fan with being utterly obsessed with Dundee to the point that they googled the minutes played of one of your new signings and are responsible for a huge number of Dundee related posts.

Who is this farmer?

Thank you.

I think you already know wee man. Off you pop to the diddy forums now.

10 hours ago, Yenitit said:

I love friendlies? No sure what you’re on about. 

I was more meaning Dundee fans love friendlies,  since these have been your most memorable games in the last f**k knows how many years. It was a shitey wee joke, much like DeEagles and Battle of the Champions. As you were.