All things Dundee FC

3 minutes ago, ah-dee said:
9 minutes ago, Dundee-FC92 said:
We have Kallman, who definitely has something about him. I think he's fine as cover for upfront.
Curran is shambolic imo. Another player who has the odd game where he plays well which hides his usual pish. He should be a sub at best.
McIntyre seems to play a 4 4 2 and that would rule McGowan out as a centre midfielder aswell. If anyone possibly thinks McGowan has the attributes to be a starter in a 4 4 2 formation then it beggars belief.
Thank you.

apologies i forgot all about kallman. shows how much hes impressed me then. i think we desperately need width to the squad. on both sides. surprised deacon wasnt on the GTF list. completely anonymous this season.

I reckon Deacon can be a big player for us under McIntyre's style of football if he's ever not injured.

I'm currently resigning myself to being papped out the cup by QotS as we still need to sign half a team in time for Saturday.

I reckon Deacon can be a big player for us under McIntyre's style of football if he's ever not injured.
I'm currently resigning myself to being papped out the cup by QotS as we still need to sign half a team in time for Saturday.
cant see our makeshift side getting anything against queens either mate. as for deacon id like to see him play in behind kenny miller. think he would be effective in that role but hes made of glass which will likely mean a 3 year contract will be coming his way. he reminds me a lot of nicky Riley

As Ludo said we are weak all over the park and I really don’t think Kerr is more pish than anyone else. Every player could be realistically replaced by someone better, including Woods, Davies and Curran. St Mirren are making slightly sexier signings, who may be shite too of course. It’s a big week.

We don't have an endless pit of money. We need 6 as it is and already brought in 3 if you include Woods.
Feel a left back would be silly when our right side of the pitch is so shambolic. Kerr can be out LB cover.
Thank you.

It’s Nelms’ fault we’re in this mess so he can get his fucking hand into that pocket and get us a backup left back. None of this “we’ve got no money” pish. Get it done.

Thank You.

On a separate note, I've just signed up for DFCSS. I think at this time, safeguarding our club is important more now than ever. I think FPS have done a cracking job with us by and large, but for the sake of £5, I reckon most Dee's should sign up.

Link here if anyone fancies it:

http://www.dee4life.com/membership_form.php

Just now, Ludo*1 said:

What? :huh:

Might be getting my wires crossed but was there not a guy on here (dundee fan) who did a runner with some PnBers money? Also there was that Dundee fan who did a runner with scotland fans money after claiming the tickets were stolen the night before.

Just now, gannonball said:

Might be getting my wires crossed but was there not a guy on here (dundee fan) who did a runner with some PnBers money? Also there was that Dundee fan who did a runner with scotland fans money after claiming the tickets were stolen the night before.

Aye, but DFCSS isn't a fundraiser. It's the fans organisation that holds a right to veto anything our American overlords want to do ie, merger and is in desperate need of support as currently only has 130 members and the board has proposed to buy them out.

1 minute ago, gannonball said:

They aren't doing a fundraiser m8.

1 minute ago, G_Man1985 said:

You are getting yer wires crossed. However both points you have mentioned are true. This however is something entirely different. My advice is delete the comment.

I'm trying to help you here

They are raising funds to buy out the current owners are they not? I was only on the wind up tbh as I think the more ‘clubs’ under actual club style ownership the better.

They are raising funds to buy out the current owners are they not? I was only on the wind up tbh as I think the more ‘clubs’ under actual club style ownership the better.

No.

We were, but the ‘fans’ didn’t like it. ‘They’re fucking clueless’ they said. ‘Bring in some business people’, ‘people with money’. So we got the Americans.

I’d rather have remained fan owned and let the situation develop. It all depends on the skill set amongst the fans that can be arsed picking up the poisoned chalice.

On a separate note, I've just signed up for DFCSS. I think at this time, safeguarding our club is important more now than ever. I think FPS have done a cracking job with us by and large, but for the sake of £5, I reckon most Dee's should sign up.
Link here if anyone fancies it:
http://www.dee4life.com/membership_form.php

Good idea. I’ve signed up too.

Just now, Fifespud said:

We were, but the ‘fans’ didn’t like it. ‘They’re fucking clueless’ they said. ‘Bring in some business people’, ‘people with money’. So we got the Americans.

I’d rather have remained fan owned and let the situation develop. It all depends on the skill set amongst the fans that can be arsed picking up the poisoned chalice.

I would rather have fan ownership myself even if it meant less success or money. At least the fans would only have themselves to blame for the big decisions. Peter Lawwel was given a 2.3 million bonus last month, as good as he is at his job that is f*ckng ridiculous.

I would rather have fan ownership myself even if it meant less success or money. At least the fans would only have themselves to blame for the big decisions. Peter Lawwel was given a 2.3 million bonus last month, as good as he is at his job that is f*ckng ridiculous.

Fan ownership can be dangerous at lower levels. It relys on their being a figurehead capable of managing the club (like a Budge).

Dundee fans need to have a say in their matters though, I can't see any logical reason for their owners to make this play without the knowledge they're wanting to make a controversial decision.

A stadium outside Dundee, for instance.

1 minute ago, RandomGuy. said:

Fan ownership can be dangerous at lower levels. It relys on their being a figurehead capable of managing the club (like a Budge).

Dundee fans need to have a say in their matters though, I can't see any logical reason for their owners to make this play without the knowledge they're wanting to make a controversial decision.

A stadium outside Dundee, for instance.

Can't believe you or Tam haven't signed up yet. Shocking tbh. You should be giving back considering how much shite you give Dundee fans to read.