All things Dundee FC

If I was allowed to sign one of either Davies or Tansey, it’d be Davies and it wouldn’t even be close. One of my favourite - if not my favourite - County players ever. That said, by the end of his County career he was done, and freely admitted it.

Greg Tansey, however, was done at the start of his County career.

Dundee, if they can get him fit, have signed an absolute colossus in Andrew Davies. If he’s unfit, which is more than probable, you’ve got a very expensive treatment table.

Might be that we’ve signed him so that Josh Meekings has a pal.

I'm about to be controversial, but Gregory Tade is free to find a new club. Like Moussa but 100x more effective with less ability. 
I'd take him in an instant.

Now iv not heard that name in an age...probably for a reason though

4 hours ago, Ludo*1 said:

I'm about to be controversial, but Gregory Tade is free to find a new club. Like Moussa but 100x more effective with less ability. 

I'd take him in an instant.

I'm sure I remember him continually tearing our left back a new one for Raith Rovers in front of the Derry. 

Story of the day that. 

Tade is tremendous value. One minute he'll fresh air swipe at the ball 3 yards from goal, the next he'll skin 3 or 4  and pap the ball into the top corner. A real maverick and a great player to watch as even he doesn't seem to know what he'll do next. On top of that, he always works hard and never hides.

His best performance for us was probably the game at Dens where we won 3-1. His pace and strength gave the Dundee defence kittens and the commentator's proclamation of 'here comes Tade' just before he belted the ball in off the post from 10 yards out has always stuck out in my memory since.

Unless he's regressed horribly (I doubt he has seeing as he made a big impact in Romania at a couple of clubs not that long ago) he's a million times better than Moussa. 

Edited by Kyle

9 hours ago, Ludo*1 said:

We've got one of the best CH's Ross County have ever had. We've got one of the best CH's Inverness have ever had.

We get them when they're both perma-crocked. Classic Dundee.

Any truth in the rumour they are hoping to build a one complete CH out of the working parts ?

10 hours ago, ah-dee said:
10 hours ago, EpicMike said:
The physio has run out of conversation topics with Meekings, needs a new pal.

the physio is skint and fed up of buying herbalife.

He must start every conversation with "it's not a pyramid scheme but..."

7 minutes ago, Dee-funked said:

Courier are reporting that Stephen Wright has left Rangers' academy to take over as Head of Youth Development at Dens.

7 minutes ago, RossDee01 said:

Stephen Wright brought in from Rangers as new head of youth development. Can’t say I know much about him to be honest.

It took me far longer than it should have to realise that two different posters with the same picture wrote these :lol: