All things Dundee FC

Being absolutely honest I’d have preferred a United victory in that game.

Mods- mon tae f**k eh?

Taking the emotion out of and being pragmatic, you are undoubtedly correct.

I’d imagine that it’s the only way a club with our level of support could make it viable.

If it comes to pass there will be an awful lot of unhappy people though.

Unhappy Dundee fans? Surely no?

Mike Martin was on about Utd's new owner reviewing "cost synergies" between the clubs so I imagine a ground share is a stick on- which it should be in this day in age in a two-club city of Dundee's size. Ideally the wee Hibs should never have seen the light of day in 1909- but here we are.

He’s no chance of getting the job.........  I’m away to e mail Carlisle a list of the players he signed for us.  
dont do that he might make us offers for them. can you imagine the laughter when the email arrives 'dear mr nelms, heres money for moussa so i can build a team around him'.

Lots of chat of us (Thistle) signing O’Dea, with your signing of Davies possibly making this more likely. What’s your thoughts on the likelihood of this, as well as thoughts on him as a player? I’d be surprised if he comes to us given the absolute mess we are in, I have to say. 

Lots of chat of us (Thistle) signing O’Dea, with your signing of Davies possibly making this more likely. What’s your thoughts on the likelihood of this, as well as thoughts on him as a player? I’d be surprised if he comes to us given the absolute mess we are in, I have to say. 

I like O’Dea. He occasionally makes massive mistakes, like giving away penalties and getting sent off for 2 stupid booking in five minutes but in the main I think we’re better when he’s in the team. Lacks a bit of pace but his distribution is surprisingly good. Makes occasional forays forward and reasonable with the ball at his feet. I think he’d be good for Thistle, I quite like to keep him at Dundee. Not everyone will agree with me though! Lol.

After being frozen out and looking finished at Dundee he has come on to a decent game of late. Would be a good signing for you guys.

9 minutes ago, Fifespud said:

I quite like to keep him at Dundee. Not everyone will agree with me though! Lol.

I’m in your camp spud. Think O’Dea of late hasn’t been to bad and would like him to stay. There’s worse rotten apples in the squad than him IMO

In all honesty I’m glad to see some signings that actually know the league albeit a couple of years on the legs but hopefully the mentality is there and desire to win a game... unlike the punters McCann’s recruited from his champions league winning Shrewsbury side on champ man 2015.

59 minutes ago, G_Man1985 said:

Mate sent is a link about it earlier. Kinda thought " aye very good not falling for that shite ".
He must be really good at interviews. Surely they just look at his record and think he is shite. This is a Carlisle who are just outside the play off spot.
Mental stuff

Would be nice if he went there as they have a coach called Tommy Wright. Be like old times.