All things Dundee FC

4 minutes ago, Crawford said:

Is anyone opposed to O'Hallaran?  I personally have always been impressed by him but seems whatever althe Portuguese James bond did to him at rangers sent him off the rails a bit.

Dundee and discipline have always been bad partners. With that in mind would he be a good signing?

I would take him in a heartbeat and I think most dundee fans would. 

The question is more would he come to us? Could we afford his wages given that he was probably earning a decent amount over in Australia? Is he what McIntyre wants?

Good news that a goalkeeper has been brought in.

Hamilton may have looked like less of a liability in the last couple of months but he's still an accident waiting to happen and we need to be ruthless if we're to have any chance of staying up.

Edited by Louis Litt

It's a crying shame that Hamilton is on such a long deal and Parish isn't. Because if I had an option for one as back up, the contest wouldn't even be close.

The only thing Parish has going for him right now is that he'll more than likely be on substantially less than Hamilton is.

How much football has Greg Tansey played in that time? You know, the St Mirren signing you were spunking over yesterday?

If I was allowed to sign one of either Davies or Tansey, it’d be Davies and it wouldn’t even be close. One of my favourite - if not my favourite - County players ever. That said, by the end of his County career he was done, and freely admitted it.

Greg Tansey, however, was done at the start of his County career.

Dundee, if they can get him fit, have signed an absolute colossus in Andrew Davies. If he’s unfit, which is more than probable, you’ve got a very expensive treatment table.

Just read about Dieng, apparently he has an absolute mammoth kick on him. One Stevenage fan described him by saying, 'It's a pity he can't be a goalkeeper, midfielder and a striker' as his kick is apparently a rocket.

They say he had one or two dodgy moments, but nothing major. He was only initially brought in as back up but by the end they were disappointed when he went back to QPR.

You guys have had a bid for Michael Gardyne booted out by County. 
I think McIntyre needs to expand his horizons a bit.
would be shocked if this is true. we wouldnt pay spence off allowing him to sign for county and then make a bid for a county player. surely some sort of swap would have been negotiated

would be shocked if this is true. we wouldnt pay spence off allowing him to sign for county and then make a bid for a county player. surely some sort of swap would have been negotiated

Utter bunkum is the phrase you’re looking for.