All things Dundee FC

Get the likes of Scott, Moore and Lambert all sent out on loan like Gourlay, Waddell and Henvey are do they can also get crucial game time.

As if we do go down and it’s looking like a strong possibility now then these guys will likely feature next season a lot more often.

15 hours ago, The Minertaur said:

Henvey any good? What can we expect?

Fantastic in the Reserves league and looked decent in the few first team appearances he had, I thought he could do a job on loan for someone in the Championship. At League 2? He should smash the goals in provided he can cope with the physicality.

22 hours ago, Juantwothree said:

Well  he really needs to maybe start turning some of these "targets" into signings or we wont have 11 players against QOTS in the Cup. Hope to f**k this window isn't ANOTHER shambles

That would certainly help our cause, We could do with a cup run. 

Has Jimmy Mc buggered off to the sun? Nothing is happening other than a round up off and speculation on ex Ross County players.
For any new signings that are coming in this break we need to hurry as this has to be an effective mini pre-season to introduce the players to each other.
I hope the silence just means we are diligently going about our business in a professional dignified manner.
As it stands we are deserved favourites for the drop, and these three weeks are the last chance saloon to replace the gutless wonders of the Neil McCann era.
I hope he knows what he's doing, I don't want to be doon with the lurid shirt wearers of Fannydice.

Has Jimmy Mc buggered off to the sun? Nothing is happening other than a round up off and speculation on ex Ross County players.
For any new signings that are coming in this break we need to hurry as this has to be an effective mini pre-season to introduce the players to each other.
I hope the silence just means we are diligently going about our business in a professional dignified manner.
As it stands we are deserved favourites for the drop, and these three weeks are the last chance saloon to replace the gutless wonders of the Neil McCann era.
I hope he knows what he's doing, I don't want to be doon with the lurid shirt wearers of Fannydice.

Charlie for the imagery of “Fannydice”.

1 minute ago, Dee-funked said:

Lewis Spence has left, mutual consent.

Thanks  for the news, he was one of the least worst.  I hope the settlement paid won't use up any dopsh we get from the Govan outfit for  Kamara. To be honest I wish him all the best as he looked as if he tried on the park. Hope he gets fixed up soon, perhaps at Brechin where he was heading from the Pars before McCann hujacked him.

Thanks  for the news, he was one of the least worst.  I hope the settlement paid won't use up any dopsh we get from the Govan outfit for  Kamara. To be honest I wish him all the best as he looked as if he tried on the park. Hope he gets fixed up soon, perhaps at Brechin where he was heading from the Pars before McCann hujacked him.
I always thought he was half decent, always gave 100%, never shyed away from a challenge, just his abilities were limited. He'll do someone a turn in the Championship or League 1.

Don't think his pay off would've been too big a hit, given he was signed just as he'd agreed to join Brechin and brought in as a 'project' player....wages wouldn't have been that much I don't think.

Certainly looks like we have targets ready to come in given the numbers heading out the way.