All things Dundee FC

4 minutes ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:

Been told that McIntyre has a list of 25 possible targets.

So not all will be ex-County.

I wouldn't be too sure given the turnover of players there the past 5yrs or so, 25 is a drop in the ocean for them lol

Henvey, probably the most exciting prospect our youth team has just now, has been loaned out to cowdenbeath...
Surely we should of kept him as back up?  If anyone has a reason to put in that 110% it's him.

I’m just glad he’s finally going to get game time, hopefully he hits the ground running and shows JMac what he’s missing

59 minutes ago, Fifespud said:

I wish the Saints fans would just put us out of our misery. What bombscares, crocks and assorted shite are we going to sign and by how much are we overpaying them?

I don't think we've got the spare players, Scougal aside. Easton will hopefully be back in contention soon, but can't see him being loaned. Anderson is moving towards the fringes, but same, think we'll need him for the run in.

7 minutes ago, The Minertaur said:

Henvey any good? What can we expect?

Banging them in for youth level. Runs down lost causes. Exactly what we would should be holding on to in my opinion but if he goes away gets some more experience I guess it's good for everyone involved.

I reckon he will be one if not your highest scorer this season.

Henvey any good? What can we expect?
I've seen him quite a few times when Dundee Reserves have played at Links Park and I'd kinda hoped he would join us. He will 100% score goals in League 2.

3 hours ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:

Been told that McIntyre has a list of 25 possible targets.

So not all will be ex-County.

Well  he really needs to maybe start turning some of these "targets" into signings or we wont have 11 players against QOTS in the Cup. Hope to f**k this window isn't ANOTHER shambles

2 hours ago, Fifespud said:

I wish the Saints fans would just put us out of our misery. What bombscares, crocks and assorted shite are we going to sign and by how much are we overpaying them?

You can hardly say we've been wrong lately though Spud?  Your signings have all been overpaid shite, some are also crocks. 

HTH pal xx

You can hardly say we've been wrong lately though Spud?  Your signings have all been overpaid shite, some are also crocks. 

HTH pal xx

Lol mostly. And I was right about the midget.

Hilarious seeing BoringCunto bigging up the Tansey signing. If we’d signed him the Saints fans would have torn him up for shitey paper.

41 minutes ago, Fifespud said:

Lol mostly. And I was right about the midget.

Hilarious seeing BoringCunto bigging up the Tansey signing. If we’d signed him the Saints fans would have torn him up for shitey paper.

I wouldn't, tbh, Tansey would've been a perfect fit for your midfield, if he's capable of playing games.