All things Dundee FC

2 hours ago, Moo said:

Just seen Hardie has went back to Rangers. Perhaps waver the Kamara fee and let him go and get Hardie permanently/on loan?

Apparently it's just a formality that he's back for Gerrard to have a look, agreed in principle for him to return to us for the rest of the season

20 pound to get in for the cup game against QOS, surely this price should be a bit lower to maybe encourage fans to come along?

Mind it’s both teams that have to agree on the gate price. I think £20 is a reasonable price and should be the set price for all our games regardless of the opposition but we know that’s never going to happen.

Apparently it's just a formality that he's back for Gerrard to have a look, agreed in principle for him to return to us for the rest of the season

Fair enough.

2 minutes ago, K.T said:

Did we not try this and the crowd was still the same?

No it was Motherwell did it but the increase in numbers didn't make up the short fall.

Difference being that season Motherwell were doing amazing and this season we are doing shit.

14 hours ago, ATLIS said:

Byrne just did an interview stating how happy he is here and that his future is with Livi. 

Pittman just signed a two year deal so expect to pay a hefty fee, he's just had a kid and is settled at the club with his dad managing the reserves. 

Think it's safe to say both players won't be leaving

4 hours ago, ATLIS said:

Are all Livi fans this naive?

Hardie will be coming to us as part of the Kamara deal. 

17 hours ago, The Master said:

McIntyre is on a 1-year rolling contract. As it stands, his deal is until 6th January 2020. Tomorrow, it's 7th January 2020. And so on.

Thanks.  I didn’t know that.  I thought when he signed it was just to the end of the season.  Will there be any good news this season? 

Edited by Shadow Play

2 hours ago, Archie McSquackle said:

Motherwell are charging £15 for their cup game against Ross County. £20 does seem a bit steep to be honest against a team from a lower division.

£20 is a bit steep to see Dundee play any team  just now.  If I didn’t have a season ticket I doubt I would have been to many games this season.

1 minute ago, Dee Till A Die said:

I've heard £50k & Ryan Hardie on loan until the end of season for Kamara.

I'd be surprised if we got Hardie, though.

I can't see Rangers sending Hardie to sit behind Miller and Curran in the pecking order, unless they decide the don't want to extend his deal and just want him away somewhere else.

1 minute ago, Dee Till A Die said:

I've heard £50k & Ryan Hardie on loan until the end of season for Kamara.

I'd be surprised if we got Hardie, though.

The fact Dundee have been so cooperative regarding what seems at a glance to be a shit deal makes me think Rangers have done something to sweeten the pot so to speak. Hopefully this isn't far off the truth.

Just now, EpicMike said:

The fact Dundee have been so cooperative regarding what seems at a glance to be a shit deal makes me think Rangers have done something to sweeten the pot so to speak. Hopefully this isn't far off the truth.

10p is better than nothing.

Kamara has done his bit. He got noticed and has signed a contract. Half effort from him here on. We can't afford half assed attitude just now.

I would even take a LB youngster if they have one.

Are all Livi fans this naive?
Hardie will be coming to us as part of the Kamara deal. 

I’ve heard Rangers are making Livi give us Byrne and Halkett too and Jacobs if we insist. They also wanted to give us Lithgow but we have a ‘no sex offenders’ policy.

Honestly these Livi boys - they also told us we’d never sign Leigh the Dee either.