All things Dundee FC

Swansea supposedly eyeing up Kamara for a January swoop.

Shankland and Kamara then for Swansea? Interesting combination, but in all reality they are being bought, If it happens, to sit on the bench at that level.
Nevertheless I'd happily have Kamara back on loan if he heads off to South Wales.

Shankland and Kamara then for Swansea? Interesting combination, but in all reality they are being bought, If it happens, to sit on the bench at that level.
Nevertheless I'd happily have Kamara back on loan if he heads off to South Wales.

Swansea is an absolute bin. Best avoided imo.

8 hours ago, Chateau Lafite said:

It's effectively not the best. Newport, too, is definitely not as posh as the Southern Dundee suburb of the same name.

Might as well open a Shitholes of Wales thread by the looks of it. emoji857.png

Lol, Swansea is comparable in size to Dundee, if not bigger, but the city centre resembles Arbroath or Farfar. The waterfront is decent though

Credit to McIntyre.

Keeping a steady set of players every week and playing them to their strengths has really paid off.

4 games undefeated and 6 in 4 for Miller.

I was optimistic when Miller joined, but that was soon lost when McCann had him dropping deep/playing him wide. With McIntyre now playing him constantly on the shoulder of the last defender, Miller is in his element, its where he has always played his best football.

He has even managed to change O'Dea back into a decent centre half and I think this is all down to consistency.

Off the bottom with Accies in our sights, should I dare to have a little hope going into games now?

Great work from the team in the last month.

Surely everyone can see we’ve turned the corner? In Berlin at the moment but watched the game but it was a fantastic performance. So much fight and passion in this team now and I firmly believe we’ll stay up.

36 minutes ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:

Off the bottom - onwards and upwards - let's hope it's the Killie who played yesterday who turn up next week.

I'm expecting a reaction to yesterday's result & performance.

Guaranteed, SC won't underestimate a Dundee team who appear to have improved significantly since getting rid of McCann. 

If we play like we have been recently, especially at home as we did against Hibs & Livi, we should have more than enough to get a positive result.

Broadfoot back in defence is a bonus, we sorely missed his organisation at Parkhead.

1 minute ago, C4mmy31 said:

I'm expecting a reaction to yesterday's result & performance.

Guaranteed, SC won't underestimate a Dundee team who appear to have improved significantly since getting rid of McCann. 

If we play like we have been recently, especially at home as we did against Hibs & Livi, we should have more than enough to get a positive result.

Broadfoot back in defence is a bonus, we sorely missed his organisation at Parkhead.

Relying on Broadfoot for a result :lol:

Just now, Chewing Taffies said:

Greg Stewart is the player I fear. Best player we had at Dundee for a long long time.

Agree mate, I hadn't realised how fantastic he was until I saw him week in week out.

We will be lucky to hold onto him in the January window if either Birmingham recall him or they decide to cash in on him....