All things Dundee FC

1 hour ago, Ludo*1 said:

I think that top is a beauty. Not keen on the military connection with football, but that does tend to be the American way.

When your owners came in a few years back they made a point of reaching out to the local military units, they were very American in the sense that they wanted the military to have closer links with the football team. 

'merica

1 hour ago, rainbowrising said:

someone needs to explain to me why a Dees top references the Battle of Waterloo?

It's the cap badge for the Royal Scots Dragoon Guards. 

I've got something like 50 tweets over the 8 or so year I've had Twitter, and pretty much everything I've tweeted has been a retweet of some sort yet I've found myself blocked from Steve Martin despite never tweeting him or retweeting anything about him in my life.

Anyways - the point of my ramble is that he'd posted a song titled, 'back stabbers' on Twitter therefore it looks like there is some drama brewing at boardroom level once again at Dens.

The home strip is class this year. However the away and this absolute fucking abomination of a 3rd kit need punted directly into the fucking sea. As if the football hasn't been shite enough, we now have to tolerate military fetishism. 

Fucking gash. 

10 hours ago, Ludo*1 said:

I've got something like 50 tweets over the 8 or so year I've had Twitter, and pretty much everything I've tweeted has been a retweet of some sort yet I've found myself blocked from Steve Martin despite never tweeting him or retweeting anything about him in my life.

Anyways - the point of my ramble is that he'd posted a song titled, 'back stabbers' on Twitter therefore it looks like there is some drama brewing at boardroom level once again at Dens.

A very good song. Thank you.

11 hours ago, Ludo*1 said:

He's never been as good since the Three Amigos.  You aren't missing out, mate.