All things Dundee FC

McGowan massively improves our midfield and has been playing through injury for the past 6 month. 

Cammy Kerr isn't a wee boy anymore, he's 23 and played over 100 first team games. He needs a rocket up his arse as the only way his career will go will be down as he's not been near good enough for about a year.

3 minutes ago, jupe1407 said:
11 minutes ago, Crawford said:
Just imagine if we would have payed a bit more for Stevie mallan or had the brains to get Stewart on loan. Bet you we would be in a much different position.

McCann would have had Stewart at CB or something

Waterboy.

No goals in 4 games.  

I know there are quite a few who still think Moussa holds up the ball well but surely it’s time to give whatever youth we have a chance?

We can’t wait until April for Moussa to score, like we did last season.

Absolutely no point in even discussing Miller as I don’t think there is a single Dundee fan who thinks he is still good enough. 

17 minutes ago, RossDee01 said:

time to sack McIntyre yet?

Get McIntyre to f**k. Some wallopers on here (well 1)  claim the games were against the country’s form teams of which 1 of them has just been beaten  by St Johnstone and Hamilton inside 4 days. 

Shite starting 11, shite tactics, shite manager  

Edited by Yenitit

6 minutes ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:

Kenny Miller is an absolute embarrassment as a player these days.

At least he’s only here until the summer of 2020. 

Nelms has a lot to answer for now. Who in their right mind would sanction the signings of Hamilton, Miller, Elton, Nabi, Mendy, Madianga and Ralph. That’s a dirty gravy of shite signings. 

I know, the same person that would employ Jim fuckin McIntyre. 

Edited by Yenitit

Get McIntyre to f**k. Some wallopers on here (well 1)  claim the games were against the country’s form teams of which 1 of them has just been beaten  by St Johnstone and Hamilton inside 4 days. 
Shite starting 11, shite tactics, shite manager  

So, did he come in for his first session and instantly untrain our 'keeper and team on how to handle crosses? Holding him responsible for that game is absolutely batshit. People are being hysterical and have instantly decided they want him to fail.

There's not a single data point McIntyre could have come in and pointed to as a strategy to get going and have a bounce. The squad have been a complete disaster all season and have to lower league defeats to his name. It's not at all similar to any previous managerial change we've made and it's a bit delusional to expect an instant bounce.

So, did he come in for his first session and instantly untrain our 'keeper and team on how to handle crosses? Holding him responsible for that game is absolutely batshit. People are being hysterical and have instantly decided they want him to fail.

There's not a single data point McIntyre could have come in and pointed to as a strategy to get going and have a bounce. The squad have been a complete disaster all season and have to lower league defeats to his name. It's not at all similar to any previous managerial change we've made and it's a bit delusional to expect an instant bounce.

I don’t think anyone is saying that we should have won every game since he’s come in. The problem is that although results are the same (losses) the performances are so much worse. At least under McCann we were competitive and at least created a few chances and scored the odd goal. We are fucking horrendous and don’t look even remotely capable of having shot on target let alone a goal.

38 minutes ago, Yenitit said:

At least he’s only here until the summer of 2020. 

Nelms has a lot to answer for now. Who in their right mind would sanction the signings of Hamilton, Miller, Elton, Nabi, Mendy, Madianga and Ralph. That’s a dirty gravy of shite signings. 

I know, the same person that would employ Jim fuckin McIntyre. 

Nelms knows f**k all about football, he put his faith in someone who had a decent pedigree as a player, a connection with the club and filled his head full of bullshit football talk most of us have heard a million times before. I said at the time his appointment could turn out to be one of those moments we'd look back and say what the f**k were they thinking about and sadly it's turned out to be correct. 

The club is in an absolute mess and the people running it are absolutely to blame for it, their inexperience of Scottish football is glaringly obvious and it's looking a dead cert we're going down.....what then I wonder??