All things Dundee FC

Was it you who posted a gif of all the times he let a midfielder run past, then had a wee pathetic kick at them instead of chasing them? 

That was for County. He did it at least eight times, and should have been sent off every time. He managed to get away with it every time.

As I said to the Partick fans, he’ll shirk all responsibility, and waste every free kick he gets. He’ll play one game in 20 when he’s absolutely sensational. And 19 in 20 when he’s a waste of space. Whenever he’s injured he jets off to Dubai to smoke shisha and plasters it all over Instagram.

On the plus side, he adds to your team’s dreamy quotient.

That was for County. He did it at least eight times, and should have been sent off every time. He managed to get away with it every time.

As I said to the Partick fans, he’ll shirk all responsibility, and waste every free kick he gets. He’ll play one game in 20 when he’s absolutely sensational. And 19 in 20 when he’s a waste of space. Whenever he’s injured he jets off to Dubai to smoke shisha and plasters it all over Instagram.

On the plus side, he adds to your team’s dreamy quotient.

He did the swipe at least twice last season too. Pretty sure one was at Dens.

He’s absolutely terrible and offers nothing. Enjoy.

3 hours ago, capt_oats said:

Martin Woods lads.

Like any other signing I'm not going to write him off before he has kicked a ball for us, but I have yet to see us make a signing where fans from ex-clubs have slated a player and they've been wrong. Free agents in November aren't generally world beaters. 

Be the exception, Martin. Be a hero...

5 hours ago, RossDee01 said:

Always found it strange that he was so highly rated by so many because he never once showed any glimmer of it on the pitch.

Wighton was intriguing at 16, the problem is he hasn't developed one iota since then.

5 hours ago, ah-dee said:
5 hours ago, RossDee01 said:

Always found it strange that he was so highly rated by so many because he never once showed any glimmer of it on the pitch.

he was only highly rated as he was one of our own. kerr is in that group as well imo

Got to love Cammy's effort, but I think it's apparent he's a Championship level talent we're 'making do' with to avoid adding RB to the list of problem positions.

Woods signing is utterly pointless. McIntyre apparently doesn't fancy McGowan or Madianga, so are we to believe that he's signed Woods because he's an upgrade on that pair?

Edited by Boo Khaki

6 minutes ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:

We are desperately missing someone like McGowan right now - for all his faults he at least looks like he gives a f**k.

I'm quite looking forward to see how he reacts when Woods let's folk by him, then blames McGowan.

Especially since McIntyre will mumble abuse at McGowan too.

Edited by RandomGuy.

I'm happy with Woods.

Not a big name and will get nobody excited but he'll dig in and that's what we need. Hopefully this can see Kamara go slightly further forward at times aswell - he's more than capable of making more assists and even scoring the odd goal.

I'd bring Nabi in tomorrow aswell.

Thank you.