All things Dundee FC

That's Harry McLean if I'm not mistaken.

Melville played him like a fiddle.

The number of unread pages made me wonder if the club sacked Boyle and hired Dodds after all.

Tbf Tibbermore has played a blinder here with limited material. It almost makes me wish we were playing this weekend, almost.

18 minutes ago, Crawford said:

I'm a bit disappointed boys about how we all let Dundee end up on page 2. I know we have a pumping headed our way tonight but come on.

Anyone place any interesting bets?

I put a fiver on 10+ corners, 3+ cards and a half time score.

I think we would be as well just starting to talk about potential outcomes at Motherwell on Saturday. This game and the game against St Mirren will more or less confirm whether we have a chance of staying up or not. 1-0 the Dee with some form of own goal would do nicely. 

21 minutes ago, Crawford said:

I'm a bit disappointed boys about how we all let Dundee end up on page 2. I know we have a pumping headed our way tonight but come on.

AIf they nyone place any interesting bets?

I put a fiver on 10+ corners, 3+ cards and a half time score.

If they play like at Perth it could be 10+ goals

So, John Nelms. Talked a rookie into the job and sanctioned him to sign even more players and spend even more money at the end of the transfer window even though everyone and their dog knew he wouldn't be in his role past Christmas.

Hires his replacement 24 hours after the former's sacking, having clearly not interviewed candidates or conducted a decent background check as proven by 'Dodds gate.' 

Can Keyes give him the bullet? Please. The guy's a buffoon and if McCann deserved sacked (he did) then this guy absolutely does as well. His lack of any football knowledge will leave us fucked.

59 minutes ago, Louis Litt said:

So, John Nelms. Talked a rookie into the job and sanctioned him to sign even more players and spend even more money at the end of the transfer window even though everyone and their dog knew he wouldn't be in his role past Christmas.

Hires his replacement 24 hours after the former's sacking, having clearly not interviewed candidates or conducted a decent background check as proven by 'Dodds gate.' 

Can Keyes give him the bullet? Please. The guy's a buffoon and if McCann deserved sacked (he did) then this guy absolutely does as well. His lack of any football knowledge will leave us fucked.

It’s hard to disagree with any of that.  He’s made an arse of his managerial appointments since sacking Hartley. 

McIntyre, do we stick or twist? That’s 3 horrendous games out of 3 under his tenure. Tactics of sitting in and letting Celtic have the ball is a joke, only a matter of time before they break you down and score. Can see he’s worked on that in training but wtf were our attacking tactics. 

I’m beat as to how Hamilton can make the starting 11 after such an inept performance against Hearts never mind Miller and Spence playing. The only thing Miller has done of note in our strip is getting sent off. 

keyes has fucked this right up. he appointed nelms to run the club day to day despite the man probably never having watched a game in his life. if keyes is serious about this club and taking us forward he needs to grow some balls and foot the bill of emptying nelms, McIntyre and half the current squad plus backing a new manager.

your mistake keyes you underwrite the damage done before its too late!