All things Dundee FC

20 minutes ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

Yeah f**k this shit, I'm going to bed.

16 minutes ago, SweeperDee said:

Aye, games a bogey. Cho

13 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

Not gonna lie and don't care how this makes me come across, I'd rather have been relegated with McCann than have that rodent anywhere near the club. 

4 minutes ago, Chateau Lafite said:

Does anybody know the legal status on requesting a refund on the season ticket?
I can stomach McIntyre, but it's not inspiring.
If DFC appoint Dodds then I want my money back.

5bc7bbfb879a9_Cartmantears.gif.a91cc333da9451c637681911ad8e5313.gif

Rab Douglas says, 'the board are playing a dangerous game' if we appoint Dodds.

I'd go from being in favour of the board to having absolutely zero confidence in them.

It seems on Twitter at least, that attendance would nose dive should Dodds be appointed.

Any Dee that says give Dodds a chance if he's appointed would be considered a traitor in my opinion.

We would be paying a man who actively tried to shut the club I love down. He will never, ever be welcome at Dens.

How much of a hardnecked c**t is Dodds to even consider coming back here. The daft c**t probably thinks people’s opinion of him will change in a couple of weeks. The thought of seeing him in Dundee  gear is giving me the bile.

If it happens the board have completely lost the plot over this appointment. Steve Martin needs to step up tell Nelms how much unrest Dodds appointment will cause in the support. 

2 minutes ago, Yenitit said:

How much of a hardnecked c**t is Dodds to even consider coming back here. The daft c**t probably thinks people’s opinion of him will change in a couple of weeks. The thought of seeing him in Dundee  gear is giving me the bile.

If it happens the board have completely lost the plot over this appointment. Steve Martin needs to step up tell Nelms how much unrest Dodds appointment will cause in the support. 

Based on his colleagues opinions on Sportsound tonight, he believes he's a fan favourite.

His win percentage at County was 37%.

Statistically means you'll get 11 wins from him, bring you to at least 36pts.

That's usually enough to keep teams safe.

Suspect he'll manage it, but I don't he'll advance you at all. At best you'll have a couple of season muddling around the bottom half before he inevitably has a poor season and gets sacked.

EDIT!!!! EDIT!!!!!!!

DELETE!!!!!! DELETE!!!!!!!

Scotsman running with the story that after Jim Jefferies turned us down, Jan Wouters was interested in the role after speaking to McCann, but Nelms nixed it as he feared Wouters wouldn't make it in time for the Livi game. McCann then approached Mark McGhee which Nelms turned down due to his 5 match ban and then sacked him. The implication being that after Jefferies said no, McIntyre was being sounded out.

2 hours ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

Yeah f**k this shit, I'm going to bed.

Someone needs to get in the Yanks' ears and tell them this is a great idea if they want to see attendances plummet and watch a new member of the management team get booed by the fans that remain before the first match has even kicked off. 

Has Jeremy Beadle been reincarnated as John Nelms? That's the only explanation there can be if this is true. 

7 hours ago, Chateau Lafite said:

Does anybody know the legal status on requesting a refund on the season ticket?
I can stomach McIntyre, but it's not inspiring.
If DFC appoint Dodds then I want my money back.

7 hours ago, Ludo*1 said:

Rab Douglas says, 'the board are playing a dangerous game' if we appoint Dodds.

I'd go from being in favour of the board to having absolutely zero confidence in them.

It seems on Twitter at least, that attendance would nose dive should Dodds be appointed.

Any Dee that says give Dodds a chance if he's appointed would be considered a traitor in my opinion.

We would be paying a man who actively tried to shut the club I love down. He will never, ever be welcome at Dens.

Ooft.

Aside from the Dodds issue which I realise is your main concern, I don't see how you can call Jim McIntyre 'uninspiring' when you were saying you'd take Jim Duffy, Jocky Scott and Archie Knox. Whatever reasonable concerns there are over McIntyre's ability to turn it round, he's clearly a better manager than the three of them put together.