All things Dundee FC

1 minute ago, Crawford said:

You ever been hit with what my family call the £3 scam?

You ask for a portion (6) £2.50 but he gives you 7 to make it sound like a good deal but charges you the extra 50p anyway?

What a guy.

Nah, with me being born a Fifer and raised in Aberdeen, Im as tight and miserable as they come, he's no getting any extra coin off me!

2 hours ago, Ludo*1 said:

This news will be glossed over for obvious reasons, but Nick Ross has signed for Brora Rangers. Some fall down the leagues for him.

That sort of career trajectory is verging on a Crime. Watch him play for Lossiemouth Juniors within a year. 

Apologies etc. 

Guy at my work is very friendly with Nelms. He says f**k all usually but when McCall made it clear he wasn’t taking the Thistle job he hinted that there was a reason why, nudge nudge, wink wink.

Just so we can get up to speed with your integrity, and in turn the integrity of your post, were you the guy who tore up his season ticket in a previous one-man protest at a Dundee board in the past but then went to games anyway using your wifes season ticket?

Just so we can get up to speed with your integrity, and in turn the integrity of your post, were you the guy who tore up his season ticket in a previous one-man protest at a Dundee board in the past but then went to games anyway using your wifes season ticket?

Poor punctuation and word salad but no, that wasn’t me.

What’s his integrity got to do with what he said? Getting a bit boring now always mentioning his season book is it no[emoji849][emoji849]

6 hours ago, Dindeleux said:

You're better than this tedious pish. 

12 minutes ago, ah-dee said:
55 minutes ago, killiekranky said:
C'mon Guys, you know it makes sense. Dundee to the bone and more psycho than Jocky, Bomber and McCann put together.
Mad, Mental Rab for Manager...... 

Football-player-and-fan-fights.jpg&key=5cb9dad559c857dbc868b3574846af92334df51ab5caee2d3fbf305a1ab82825

ludo would end up with a permanent hard on!

Rab Douglas and Barry Smith as joint managers, with Jocky Scott as DOF

13 minutes ago, Girth said:

Well, glad to see McCann gone.

However, I’ve not yet been contacted by the club so I think we can safely assume this rules me out of the running lads.

Thank you.

BBC says Dundee "plan to draw up a shortlist over the weekend", so don't be too disheartened.

Just seen the story about Christian Nadé’s suicide attempt. I really hope he gets help. He’s had a tough time the last couple of years and he seems like a genuinely nice person. Did he not drive from Edinburgh to Newport for a kick about with some Dundee fans after he left us?

2 minutes ago, K.T said:

Just seen the story about Christian Nadé’s suicide attempt. I really hope he gets help. He’s had a tough time the last couple of years and he seems like a genuinely nice person. Did he not drive from Edinburgh to Newport for a kick about with some Dundee fans after he left us?

I blame Paul Hartley. 

Sure it was @Fifespud's boy and friends he had a kickabout with. 

I blame Paul Hartley. 

Sure it was [mention=17349]Fifespud[/mention]'s boy and friends he had a kickabout with. 

Yes it was. They contacted him on Twitter, said he was their hero. Told him they had a kick about at Waterstone Crook every evening and he just turned up the next day.