All things Dundee FC

2 hours ago, Crawford said:

Who actually gives a f**k. McCann is gone. Onwards and upwards. I'm hoping for Dino from the chipper in Charleston.

Gave you a greenie for the Dino's patter, had to rescind it for the use of "chipper". Sorry man.

3 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

I'd take:

Jim Duffy

Gordon Strachan

Jocky Scott

Morten Weighorst 

Temuri Ketsbaia.

Archie Knox.

Some tasty options there.

If it's the likes of Jim McIntyre or Kenny Miller I'd be woefully unimpressed.

Take out Duffy and Jocky, add McCall and that would be the 5 I’d pick from unless someone unexpectedly like Killie’s appoint of Steve Clarke applied. 

Just now, Yenitit said:

Take out Duffy and Jocky, add McCall and that would be the 5 I’d pick from unless someone unexpectedly like Killie’s appoint of Steve Clarke applied. 

I need Jocky in there for the history factor if nothing else.

I don't know if I could swallow McCall (No pun intended).

2 minutes ago, Bohemian said:

Does this mean we will have to listen to the c**t on the Telly box again? Damn you Dundee, damn you:thumbsdown

No, it doesnt.

Sky were delighted to get rid of him, thats why he ended up back at Dens. He turned us down thinking he would get a new contract from Sky, they told him that it wasnt being renewed, and he came back cap in hand.

Edited by srw

Just now, srw said:

No, it doesnt.

Sky were delighted to get rid of him, thats why he ended up back at Dens. He turned us down thinking he would get a new contract from Sky, they told him that it wasnt being renewed, and he came back cap in hand.

Nice one

18 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

This news will be glossed over for obvious reasons, but Nick Ross has signed for Brora Rangers. Some fall down the leagues for him.

I always thought he was quite a good technical player.  Always seemed to lack determination and a bit of dig though. 

4 hours ago, The Master said:

........I wonder if the nature of the Killie result gave him a very thin lifeline, on the proviso that he accept help behind the scenes - which he then refused.

That’s how it seems to me.

The board have been very loyal again and offered him a further limited chance which he has refused. 

I said after Hartley left that he wouldn’t manage a bigger club than Dundee and I’m even more confident that will prove to be the case with McCann.

3 minutes ago, johnnydun said:

Got some tattie fritters off him tonight as the news was breaking.

You ever been hit with what my family call the £3 scam?

You ask for a portion (6) £2.50 but he gives you 7 to make it sound like a good deal but charges you the extra 50p anyway?

What a guy.