All things Dundee FC

22 hours ago, Shadow Play said:

That makes total sense and can only mean one thing...........someone has hacked RandomGuy’s account.

f**k Dundee 

One of the funniest things I've witnessed at the football was against Airdrie at Broadwood. The Section B were running at us outside the ground, we obviously never moved, and as they got close my mate just lifted his leg straight out and this stupid Airdrie c**t just ran into it :lol: ,daft b*****d had to get an ambulance. 

I thought Section B were supposedly ‘Top lads’ Tam?

One of the funniest things I've witnessed at the football was against Airdrie at Broadwood. The Section B were running at us outside the ground, we obviously never moved, and as they got close my mate just lifted his leg straight out and this stupid Airdrie c**t just ran into it :lol: ,daft b*****d had to get an ambulance. 

No hedges, no hiding.

Out of curiosity would anyone be averse to having a lady manager ie Scottish woman national manager?

I had this thought as well. But if it did happen I would assume Nelms/ Keyes would do it on the basis of the publicity it would attract, rather than her ability to manage.

9 hours ago, D TOTAL said:

Out of curiosity would anyone be averse to having a lady manager ie Scottish woman national manager?

I would have zero problem with that at all. To be honest she would have the hunger to succeed because not only would she be the first but would be every other woman's shoe in the door.

If she was appointed on merit I think it would probably be the best thing that could happen not only to Dundee but club football.

43 minutes ago, Crawford said:

I would have zero problem with that at all. To be honest she would have the hunger to succeed because not only would she be the first but would be every other woman's shoe in the door.

If she was appointed on merit I think it would probably be the best thing that could happen not only to Dundee but club football.

Plus, the players who have a missus are already used to being told what to do by a woman.

16 hours ago, D TOTAL said:

It's a no from me, even though there's no doubt Cherie Lunghi would do a better job than McLeish.