All things Dundee FC

3 hours ago, ah-dee said:

slightly concerned st mirren might begin to pull away. on paper their recent signings and those on trial are of a very decemt standard. still think Livingston will be in the relegation mix come the end of the season and we are lucky motherwell have been very poor.

if we dont get our act together very quickly we could well find ourselves cut well adrift. worrying times guys!

I agree. Adam Hammil would’ve been a great signing for us. 

Oops, pretty much repeated you word for word!

Edited by Yenitit

I didn't think we were that bad today. Defence looked much more compact and we were doing well in a good midfield battle.

Still absolutely toothless up front but he's bought himself another game or so IMO.

I didn't think we were that bad today. Defence looked much more compact and we were doing well in a good midfield battle.
Still absolutely toothless up front but he's bought himself another game or so IMO.

You’re probably right that he’s bought himself another couple of games but I really don’t see the point in delaying he inevitable now. He’s lost over 50% of his games in charge, shows absolutely no signs of putting together a decent run, and we’ve been toothless upfront his whole time in charge. Board needs to act now and get someone in and give them two weeks to work with the players before the Livi game.

Given how ineffective our attack has been throughout McCann’s time as manager he can have no complaints if he is sacked. 

There was little sign of improvement in that department today.  When Kallman came on Miller was urging Kallman to get closer to him and work as a pair.  That should have been sorted out in training by McCann not by Miller with only 15 minutes of the match remaining..

5 minutes ago, G_Man1985 said:

What did we do so good today apart from pass the ball about ? First 10 minutes was nice. Other than that? The defenders had a good passing set up. Reckon between them n Kamara had the most touches .
Meh shite

Defended well. Played more like a unit. Created openings. Put a good few deliveries into the box (where typically no-one was making a run).

We dipped second half but we weren't bad at all today.

Guest gregteamdee

Best home performance from us, but we have only beaten Brechin at home this season. Their pen incident will cover the cracks today, but second half was poor from us (just like the Hibs game). Attendances are down again (Oct.  holidays might have played a part in this), but surely the board are starting to question him at the very least, if not press the button. Hamilton getting hammered today shows how bad they are.  19 defeats at home under McCann, 3points in 24,  if McCann didn't have the legend tag 100% of fans would have kicked him out of the club a long time ago.  We are in deep trouble and their is a great chance relegation will happen, your in denial if you aren't worried.   

Defended well. Played more like a unit. Created openings. Put a good few deliveries into the box (where typically no-one was making a run).
We dipped second half but we weren't bad at all today.

I agree with all that, we’ve some half decent players, but the manager is pish imo and he needs punted.

Decided to spend my first weekend off this season watching my team at dens and honestly should have stayed at home... first ive been able to witness the lack of progression by Mccann, id be gutted if the penalty changed the game but it didnt really when we were pretty gutless in the second half and most folk looked tired as they walked out from their 15 minute break. Listening to Mccanns interview on sportsound made me angry and i really struggle to get angry these days... the team didnt budge much for the loose ball, 10 passes to get to the half way line... one long ball from killie and we are exposed like a lost puppy in Lochee park! Meh i cant be arsed typing any more... we are rubber ducked this season.