All things Dundee FC

25 minutes ago, K.T said:

If he knows him then he’ll know where he works, which means he’ll know where I work. After that it’s only a matter of time before I’m in the Wicker Man, surrounded by Perthshire freaks dressed up as pheasants, being sacrificed to Alan Main to ensure St Johnstone finish another season above us.

You have a very vivid imagination. You been partaking in a wee bit of recreational fungi?

I know enough Dees thank you very much, fucking hate Perth **** though.

1 hour ago, Spikethedee said:

What's Alex Neil up to these days?? Imagine Accies beating us tomorrow, McCann getting the boot, Neil replacing him and is sending Accies down under his leadership. That would be hilarious!!

@Im_Rodger would be crying until the next time his beloved Tories win a Scottish election....

Alex Neil would never make such a vast step down. 

2 hours ago, kristov said:

Maybe Billy Dodds will return to Dundee for a similar event for United fans. :lol:

The parallels between your season and ours are mental. Wer even making the same jokes!

Dark Blue revolution begins today.

Thank you.

Fingers crossed mate. You seem to have enraged all the Morten fans which is very amusing. [emoji1319][emoji1319][emoji1319]

Thank you.