All things Dundee FC

Here’s a question for the Dees.

How does it feel to look at a club like Kilmarnock who have an unbroken quarter of a century in the top flight, won both cups in that time, had zero administration events and who sit 10 points clear of you in the table?

4 minutes ago, Dindeleux said:

How does it feel to look at a club like Kilmarnock who have an unbroken quarter of a century in the top flight, won both cups in that time, had zero administration events and who sit 10 points clear of you in the table?

That's a simply fascinating input. 

tenor.gif

6 minutes ago, Dindeleux said:

It was a genuine question.

No, it was a fairly dire attempt at trolling, worse in fact than RandomGuy. Hang your head in shame. The only genuinely surprising thing about it was the NDD failed to lose his shit in response. I assume he's passed out following his earlier heads-gone.

2 hours ago, Dindeleux said:

7 minutes ago, Dindeleux said:

It was a genuine question.

I think, thank f**k Im not a Kilmarnock fan, how dull.

Gives me hope because if a team like yours can do it, mine certainly can.

33 minutes ago, dd23 said:

That interview reads like McCann wrote it himself.

Almost word for word NM post match interview "......I thought in the first 20-25 minutes we were the much better team by far and then it evened itself out".

No reason for an owner to dress it up like that, unless he is already talking to other candidates - he is perhaps only giving him Hamilton to iron out whatever the new deal / team is to look like.

If I am wrong and he is actually standing by McCann, then you are utterly fucked.

10 hours ago, Dindeleux said:

If you think any Dundee fan's have Kilmarnock rattling through their skulls at anytime in their life then you should sign into Carse view immediately you fucking walnut whip.

OK, so we beat Hamilton. Then what? Go on another 7-game losing run after which he gets "one more game"? Which we win and so the cycle continues.

Do that all season and we finish with 12 points. 

He's massively out of his depth, and frankly if the owners are prepared to back him then so are they. They should be grateful that Saturday is an away game, because if it were at home and we lost then they'd be looking at Motherwell-style protests outside the main entrance at full time.