All things Dundee FC

This thread is turning very dabish.
Dees stick together.

On another note. If i was the yanks id get Ian Holloway in. He's desperate for a way back in.

Holloway’s a name I’ve been suggesting to mates in work for the past couple of weeks. Knows how to set up a team, good pedigree, currently out of work and can you imagine the post-match interviews?

McCann should have been gone ages ago.

Every game now we’re expecting to get fingered 2-0 at least.

It’s absolutely depressing and the Americans should have the trigger ready.

Saying that, a new chap in charge, getting back to basics and playing players in the right positions and we can just about turn this around.

We need to be unified at this point instead of slating each other.

Thank you.

[emoji404] McCann Insists He's Still The Man To Turn It Around At Dundee

“Unfortunately, the guys are playing with that lack of confidence. I can’t give them that. They have got to find that.”

“They still have my belief in them and I’ll keep giving them it.” https://t.co/r43IZFxcxO

:-(
Oh so it's still everyone else's fault.
To be fair the c**t gives me no confidence either [emoji16]

Holloway’s a name I’ve been suggesting to mates in work for the past couple of weeks. Knows how to set up a team, good pedigree, currently out of work and can you imagine the post-match interviews?
He was a guest on soccer am yesterday .He says he misses it all.. I know it is a long shot but even a short term deal to pit him back in the window.

GET IT DONE YANKS .

16 minutes ago, G_Man1985 said:

“Unfortunately, the guys are playing with that lack of confidence. I can’t give them that. They have got to find that"

Is it not part of a Managers job to get his team in the right frame of mind? It is his job and it is clearly his lack of any kind of man management skill that is at fault.

9 minutes ago, bobbycoxblue said:

With Brenda and Gerrard up here, and the league getting a bit more exposure in engurland he might think it's worth a bash ??

Listen, I'm willing to let you have a go if it gets rid of mccannemoji6.png

He might just be the man to take the fun out of fundee.

Fucking hope he isn't though :lol:

4 minutes ago, Dundee-FC92 said:

I created the heads gone thread if yu remember and I'll take Ludos head clean off his shoulders.

What an absolute creepy b*****d you are.

ETA: Proper Granny Danger material there.

Edited by Ludo*1

Guest gregteamdee

McCann and the board will get us relegated with their prolonged wait.  If the twitter rumours are true that they are giving McCann until the Hamilton game, then this is beyond a farce now. What happens if he wins? Do we give him time? What if he loses the Kilmarnock game? Sack him then, how long do we wait?  He won't get a run that will give him breathing space, nothing suggests that he can do that. 

What an utter farce this is turning out to be.  Hopefully the twitter rumours are wrong.