All things Dundee FC

I’m assuming you’re stuck with him until at least after the Accies game, barring an absolute humiliation against Hibs? If they’ve not emptied him by now they’re surely not going to if you, for example, lose 1-0 to a team likely to be challenging for second?

2 hours ago, kristov said:
9 hours ago, Father Dougal McGuire said:
Am I reading Dundee fans suggesting Ian McCall take over? Get that so far away to f**k

At this moment in time I'd take Davina McCall if it meant the end of the McCann era.

If she's with OYS she's in with a shout. 

40 minutes ago, dd23 said:

Appeal failed. What a shocker. Whoever thought that was a reasonable use of time effort and I imagine finance needs their heid examined.

Morelos gets off with kicking someone but Miller’s red card stays for a genuine attempt to win the ball. 

9 minutes ago, Girth said:

Can McCann just stop now please?

Thank you.

When do we genuinely think McCann will lose his job if at all? 

I think we’ll pick up draws and wins here and there to see him through to December then it’ll be decision time if results haven’t vastly improved. I’d have sacked him the Sunday after the Ayr game but the Americans should loyalty to Hartley in the hope he turned things around and I think they’ll do the same with McCann. 

Read McCann is due the taxman as much as 500k for his EBT so that’ll rule him out of chucking it and walking away. 

Morelos gets off with kicking someone but Miller’s red card stays for a genuine attempt to win the ball. 

Don’t know how they dressed up the Morelos thing, and would add that McGregor got away with another blatant kick off the ball. That club and their corresponding green arse cheek will always get away with outrageous shite, but the fact remains the tackle was clearly reckless and obviously a red card. Useless appeal which served no possible purpose as far as this club is concerned

33 minutes ago, Old Pack said:

I’ve heard the Yanks have somebody lined up after Mc Cann chucks it.

66DCB5D5-C2B3-45CB-B1DE-D77AAF23CDC1-476-00000018590B9D99.jpg

The saddest thing about our current state is what it has done to our precious thread.

What has this forum of reasoned and enlightened debate among brothers and sisters come to when someone deigns to post patter this poor?

Don’t know how they dressed up the Morelos thing, and would add that McGregor got away with another blatant kick off the ball. That club and their corresponding green arse cheek will always get away with outrageous shite, but the fact remains the tackle was clearly reckless and obviously a red card. Useless appeal which served no possible purpose as far as this club is concerned
Clearly rangers had more dosh in the brown envelope

3 hours ago, dd23 said:

Appeal failed. What a shocker. Whoever thought that was a reasonable use of time effort and I imagine finance needs their heid examined.

I still can’t understand Miller’s tackle.  Player was going nowhere and the match was well and truly over.    

Miller just needs time to mature as a player and a person.  :whistle