All things Dundee FC

We need 4 points out the next two games which is more than doable. We don't have as bad a team as five defeats out of five would suggest - i still don't see us being in the bottom two over the course of the season. 

We need to be looking at a point at least on Saturday before going to NDP and whipping the diddies i would say. 

My team for Saturday would be:

Parish

Kerr Boyle Meekings Innis Miller

Elton Kamara Madianga

Nabi 

Kallman 

As i've repeated for years now McGowan is not good enough to be starting in the team, he does very little and is only outdone in weakness by Jesse Curran.

As good as the odd burst down the wing from Curran is where he skins three his end product is usually shite and his defensive skills are weak as Granny Dangers doughnut intake will power. I think the only position he can be starting is in a 4 - 4 -2 out wide supporting the right back. 

Calvin Miller and Kallman were the only decent players at Ibrox so i have hope they can do a job.  

It's not time to panic yet however no doubt time is ticking for the waist coated one. 

Thank you. 

3 hours ago, Yenitit said:

Ian McCall is the Scottish manager who’s performing best out of the one’s we could entice. 

Of the Scottish managers who might lose their jobs. Is McIness time at Aberdeen nearing an end? He’s been there a long time and their squad is now lacking the quality it’s had over the last 5 years, a couple more of what Aberdeen will class as poor results might see a change of management up their with fresh ideas. 

Tommy Wright would take our job in a minute. 

That’s delusional pish. 1st class though. 

Who realistically could we bring in to replace McCann if he got the bullet ?
What managers are available right now and could actually get this squad playing to its potential ?

Peter Beadle - the most successful manager in English football is available now.

We could never afford McInnes.  

Ian McCall always has his teams scoring goals at least.  

I’m not absolutely positive McCall would take the job.

What a fankle we are in.

Does McCann actually think one Saturday it will all click and we’ll turn into Barcelona?

It’s a fucking disgrace.

People aren’t genuinely suggesting Jocky Scott for manager are they?  Are we genuinely saying that we should bring someone who is 70 years of age out of retirement having last managed a team 7 years ago?
Has a Premiership club done anything like that with any success in the past? 
The last time we tried something new with the appointment of a manager we discovered some ex players become pundits rather than a manager for a reason.
I don't think anyone is suggesting him as a long-term appointment but as interim one possibly to work alongside a younger assistant.

25 minutes ago, Fifespud said:

What a fankle we are in.

Does McCann actually think one Saturday it will all click and we’ll turn into Barcelona?

It’s a fucking disgrace.

I've been clinging on to the tiniest sliver of hope that somehow the team miraculously manage to turn it around, but then I look at our striking options and then I curl up into the foetal position and start sucking my thumb. 

6 hours ago, Dundee-FC92 said:

We need 4 points out the next two games which is more than doable. We don't have as bad a team as five defeats out of five would suggest - i still don't see us being in the bottom two over the course of the season. 

We need to be looking at a point at least on Saturday before going to NDP and whipping the diddies i would say. 

My team for Saturday would be:

Parish

Kerr Boyle Meekings Innis Miller

Elton Kamara Madianga

Nabi 

Kallman 

As i've repeated for years now McGowan is not good enough to be starting in the team, he does very little and is only outdone in weakness by Jesse Curran.

As good as the odd burst down the wing from Curran is where he skins three his end product is usually shite and his defensive skills are weak as Granny Dangers doughnut intake will power. I think the only position he can be starting is in a 4 - 4 -2 out wide supporting the right back. 

Calvin Miller and Kallman were the only decent players at Ibrox so i have hope they can do a job.  

It's not time to panic yet however no doubt time is ticking for the waist coated one. 

Thank you. 

Have to admire your optimism and blind faith. Problem is we are exactly where we deserve to be, that squad is piss poor and our manager has no idea how to even muster them up  to a level of  mediocrity

2 hours ago, Fifespud said:

What a fankle we are in.

It’s a fucking disgrace.

Christ, when spud starts using extreme language like that you know that things are serious.

What a fankle we are in.

It’s a fucking disgrace.
I know he's not that old but he could maybe feel it'd be his last chance of a top flight club. He's not really been fashionable for years and hasn't been mentioned for any top flight jobs that I can recall in recent seasons.

Fair play to him if he wanted to stick it out at Ayr but I would be surprised if he turned an opportunity like us down if it does come along for him.

I don't think I've ever had such apathy towards the club.

Genuinely losing any interest in our results atm — I was at a wedding so had a good excuse to ignore the Rangers game, but when I heard we were 3-0 down I didn't even raise an eyebrow. Part of me wants us to get humped on Saturday so the whole McCann charade can finally conclude.

Shite times.