All things Dundee FC

59 minutes ago, johnnydun said:

Bottom of the league and a laughing stock.

The last thing we need is supporters falling out with one another, its too DAB like.

NEVER GO FULL DAB!

We need to pull together and get behind the team on Saturday. We were reminiscing earlier this week about the Dee-fiant season and how we all dug deep as supporters to help the players get through a mess of a season. We need this, the players need this, it helped when we were 20 points adrift at the bottom, we were all in it together and we all need to be behind the men on the park again!

DDYB!

We are shite, though.

8 hours ago, Ludo*1 said:

That's your usual hang out, you fucking roaster.

I'm just going to ignore you from now on, used to be a great poster now spend your time lurking on the DAB thread or posting pictures of your cat in between creepily private messaging people.

Harsh.

But fair.

29 minutes ago, Fifespud said:

I still think the squad is good enough to avoid relegation, properly managed. The problem is the manager.

What I've been saying for a while. We are all giving the players pelters but they are, for the most part, being played out of position. 

I wouldn't be surprised if the ones that have been moved on have been vocal about that fact and his 'wee man huge ego' stepped in and said 'YOU KNOW EVERYTHING NEIL'.

No one was expecting points yesterday but I genuinely believe this has been our strongest top flight side for the last two years. They're just being used wrong and clearly his motivational tactics must include waterboarding.

13 hours ago, TheScarf said:

Heard a rumour up here that Kettlewell is the one Dundee want when McCann gets the boot.

That rumour is so bizarre that it must be true.

Seems to be a good start to the season but after McCann's inexperience, I don't think it would go down well one bit and the perception would instantly be that he's young so turn to the negative implications - especially given it would be a midseason appointment to salvage our season.

That's your usual hang out, you fucking roaster.
I'm just going to ignore you from now on, used to be a great poster now spend your time lurking on the DAB thread or posting pictures of your cat in between creepily private messaging people.
ludo having a temper tantrum. boo fucking hoo.

40 minutes ago, SpiderDee said:

Who realistically could we bring in to replace McCann if he got the bullet ?

What managers are available right now and could actually get this squad playing to its potential ?

Ian McCall is the Scottish manager who’s performing best out of the one’s we could entice. 

Of the Scottish managers who might lose their jobs. Is McIness time at Aberdeen nearing an end? He’s been there a long time and their squad is now lacking the quality it’s had over the last 5 years, a couple more of what Aberdeen will class as poor results might see a change of management up their with fresh ideas. 

Tommy Wright would take our job in a minute. 

5 minutes ago, Yenitit said:

Publicly chasing Wright, failing, then hiring your third choice, is literally all you're missing from replicating United relegation season. 

5 minutes ago, Yenitit said:

Ian McCall is the Scottish manager who’s performing best out of the one’s we could entice. 

Of the Scottish managers who might lose their jobs. Is McIness time at Aberdeen nearing an end? He’s been there a long time and their squad is now lacking the quality it’s had over the last 5 years, a couple more of what Aberdeen will class as poor results might see a change of management up their with fresh ideas. 

McInness is fine at Aberdeen I think. A couple of draws at Hibs and St Johnstone are not embarrassing results and they were unfortunate with the red card against Killie. They are always hysterical until October and then calm down after that when they start efficiently putting the points on the board.

If he did leave, it would be mutual and he'd see his stock as higher than us - targetting a good salary in England. 

2 minutes ago, Yenitit said:

I knew you’d bite. Took all of 7 minutes.  :thumsup2

Does that constitute a bite? Suppose this is me biting further then, how embarrassing. 

1 hour ago, SpiderDee said:

Who realistically could we bring in to replace McCann if he got the bullet ?

What managers are available right now and could actually get this squad playing to its potential ?

Alan Stubbs and Darren Jackson- :whistle

Oh go on - please, at least give them 4 games :)