All things Dundee FC

Dish out the red dots, is that your answer? The only decent manager we've had in 40 plus years was Archie Knox, but then again Ludo wasn't probably even a sperm when that was happening.

Edited by Bigmouth Strikes Again

2 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Motherwell and Craig Brown spring to mind, can't remember his age or how long he'd been "out the game" when they hired him though. Think he steadied them. 

69 and 5 year (23 year since he'd managed a Scottish league side).

Funnily enough, we knocked Craig Brown back the last time we appointed Jocky.

5 minutes ago, Fifespud said:

I defo don’t want to fall out with Ludo but I have to say I agree.

There’s got to be someone good out there but I’ve no faith in our board to find them.

f**k Ludo and his pish.

1 minute ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

Dish out the red dots, is that your answer? The only decent manager we've had in 40 plus years was Archie Knox, but then again Ludo wasn't probably wasn't even a sperm when that was happening.

You've turned into an absolute cock since you got besotted with DABs, dots and cats, so yes, that's all your post is worth tbh.

Have another, on me.

Just now, Ludo*1 said:

You've turned into an absolute cock since you got besotted with DABs, dots and cats, so yes, that's all your post is worth tbh.

Have another, on me.

yeah, and you stick to the Jocky pish and red dotting me.

9 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

69 and 5 year (23 year since he'd managed a Scottish league side).

Funnily enough, we knocked Craig Brown back the last time we appointed Jocky.

Craig Brown, Archie Knox and Craig Brown dream team. 

Team talks would be fun... 

5b9eabebc259b_download(1).jpeg.e9c986be0892ed14867ab110ecb24a37.jpeg

3 minutes ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

Dish out the red dots, is that your answer? The only decent manager we've had in 40 plus years was Archie Knox, but then again Ludo wasn't probably wasn't even a sperm when that was happening.

Archie was without doubt the best manager we've had in that time, but the only decent manager? Hmmm. Thinks...... Nope, I think you're right. Cowboy maybe, but never got a chance. 

Ironically, I think this is one area where I am in support of the current board. They've been willing to go after a potentially great manager, and they've been willing to give said manager time. Sadly they've struck out both times, and the key now is cutting our losses before the situation becomes unsalvageable. 

But I can't fault the strategy. The only chance we have to make waves is to appoint a superior manager. We can't buy success, so we need an exceptional manager. Problem is, proven exceptional managers are out of our price range, so we have to gamble on the next bright young thing. 

1 minute ago, G_Man1985 said:

Why? Because I disagree with you ?

You seem to be the one who goes into a meltdown.

Have I said anything about wanting jocky or Duffy back ?

When yer ready provide evidence.

Its 'doom and gloom' with you all the time, I read one of your posts and get dragged into depression.

2 hours ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

The pair of them are better off on the tropical fish thread.

That's your usual hang out, you fucking roaster.

I'm just going to ignore you from now on, used to be a great poster now spend your time lurking on the DAB thread or posting pictures of your cat in between creepily private messaging people.

1 hour ago, Girth said:

Who’s this chap?

I thought I’d get the nod but happy to team up with a tactical noose.

He's the guy that tried to break Craig Forsyth in half and completely lost the plot when Willie McStay managed County.

Bottom of the league and a laughing stock.

The last thing we need is supporters falling out with one another, its too DAB like.

NEVER GO FULL DAB!

We need to pull together and get behind the team on Saturday. We were reminiscing earlier this week about the Dee-fiant season and how we all dug deep as supporters to help the players get through a mess of a season. We need this, the players need this, it helped when we were 20 points adrift at the bottom, we were all in it together and we all need to be behind the men on the park again!

DDYB!