All things Dundee FC

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2018/sep/14/dundee-fan-play-club-stag-do-nutmeg?CMP=share_btn_tw
There's an excellent interview with Craig Robertson about his time as a trialist during the 25 point season. I still can't believe what we achieved that year, the players could go in at halftime and be losing and nobody would be booing. Now that's unimaginable. 
I don't think we'll ever see togetherness from the fans like that again. I'd do anything to experience that feeling of love for my club again.

Some player robbo was for lochee united and his games with Dundee. Good c**t as well. That season was immense. Go down in history. Not many teams would have done what the super Dee’s did [emoji106][emoji106]

Some player robbo was for lochee united and his games with Dundee. Good c**t as well. That season was immense. Go down in history. Not many teams would have done what the super Dee’s did [emoji106][emoji106]
All things considered - probably my favourite season following the Dee.

Is it that good of a deal ?5b9bd17fb68c7_Screenshot_20180914-161457_Samsung20Internet.jpg.c26c0e7c4fb2d5caf8b6e21940caa87d.jpg

I’d imagine the club has started to realise that the PATG prices, combined with the fact we’re fucking hopeless at the moment is driving people away. Especially a night time game against Celtic.

So it’ll work out cheaper than PATG but you could argue that free tickets would be a rip off in the current climate.

2 minutes ago, Shadow Play said:

You’ll get to see plenty of goals for your money I’d imagine :( 

The sad truth is the club know it and are expecting a shite turn out so are trying to persuade folk in with a princely saving of £8. 

I'm beyond disappointed with what is happening at our club just now. The lack of action means they are advocates of McCanns magic hat and playing out from the back.

They will ultimately build their stadium but I'm starting to wonder what will be left of us by the time they do.

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2018/sep/14/dundee-fan-play-club-stag-do-nutmeg?CMP=share_btn_tw
There's an excellent interview with Craig Robertson about his time as a trialist during the 25 point season. I still can't believe what we achieved that year, the players could go in at halftime and be losing and nobody would be booing. Now that's unimaginable. 
I don't think we'll ever see togetherness from the fans like that again. I'd do anything to experience that feeling of love for my club again.
that run we went on was unbelievable and will likely never be repeated. despite everything our club went through, the points deduction, only having 12 or so registered players etc i was going to games both home and away and knew we werent going to lose. there was such a feel good factor and that years 6th finish in the first division was one of the proudest moments i have had as a dee. DDYB