All things Dundee FC

I was against Miller joining Dundee when I heard the rumours kicking about but as recent as a year ago I would have been ecstatic with this signing.  If he can recapture some of his form from the 2016-2017 season then this might just work. If it doesn't then, well, it's not like our attack can get any worse.

25 minutes ago, DigOutYourSoul said:

He is, he's been injured over the summer and just getting back to fitness. Some, myself included, are excited to get him back into the team as his ability to beat a man has been missing so far this season. Hoping he'll be back soon. 

He was a favourite at Sutton, tipical winger not always in the game but often a match winner for us.

7 minutes ago, Amber SUFC said:

He was a favourite at Sutton, tipical winger not always in the game but often a match winner for us.

Unfortunately his final ball both in shooting and crossing last season were abysmal so far for us so he has simply flattered to deceive. Hoping that when he returns from injury he will come good, but as of now he is simply another one of the frustrating players in our team.

33 minutes ago, Netan Sansara said:

Feel that some of the people who are very excited about this signing haven’t seen him play recently and are going off what he used to be like. Obviously I’m not happy at this signing, don’t think it’s a good use of budget however I really hope (as all Dundee fans I’m sure) he ends up as a really good signing. Unfortunately just can’t see it. 

Agree about the budget and I wouldn’t have signed him but he was probably the best player on the park when Rangers pumped us at Ibrox towards the end of last season. 

With this signing I reckon McCann is pretty much running out of ideas. Surely tae f**k he’ll sign a winger in the next 48 hours or so. Finger oot Terry 

34 minutes ago, Amber SUFC said:

He has been pretty poor for us IMO.

Looks decent until he has to cross or shoot, then everything goes wrong.

Anyone remember how old “over the hill” Gordon Smith was when he came across to Dens? Signed a few years before I can remember but I’ll bet the Ye Olde P&B threads were full of posters scratching their heads as to why we offered that “has been” a deal.

Age is no barrier if you’re fit. You just adapt your style. Boyd was meant to be past it when he joined Killie. Just keep Miller in and around the 18yd box and he’ll score and assist for us.

Edit: due to v poor layout