All things Dundee FC

23 minutes ago, Crawford said:

We need a LB and a manager.

We have a creative but narrow midfield.

We have a lot of cover in CDef.

We have a good quality keeper but we are using the shite.

Out of all that we need bang for buck the biggest improvement we could make is a manager.

Then a LB to try and stem the leak coming from that side.

Anything else is just putting a plaster over a gaping wound.

Harsh..........................but fair.

15 minutes ago, dundeeunited83 said:

Afternoon ladies how r wee? Great to see your doing well, long may it continue

Stay fucking down. Thank you.

My thoughts exactly. Can't believe Mendy is getting a free ride . He's an absolute hider.
Brings absolutely nothing to the team.

Free ride. No. But the goal is Meekings fault, IMO. Mendy loses the ball facing his own goal, then the ball bobbles and the St.J player lifts it over the top. Below is Meekings positioning at that precise moment.

IMG_0327.jpg

He decides to play offside from here, about 3 seconds too late as this is the second phase of play with him in this position. It’s very poor decision making as well as a poor starting position which leads to watt being played onside.

Free ride. No. But the goal is Meekings fault, IMO. Mendy loses the ball facing his own goal, then the ball bobbles and the St.J player lifts it over the top. Below is Meekings positioning at that precise moment.

IMG_0327.thumb.jpg.a74bfb99d841c8417f6a6694e10ea70b.jpg

He decides to play offside from here, about 3 seconds too late as this is the second phase of play with him in this position. It’s very poor decision making as well as a poor starting position which leads to watt being played onside.
I meant free ride in general. Mendy is fucking rank.with a choice Him or moussa ....I'd take moussa

43 minutes ago, DigOutYourSoul said:

IMG_0327.jpg

Both Mendy and Meekings at fault, however, I also think Hamilton has made it far too easy for Watt by staying camped in his 6 yard box. It's immediately apparent Caulker is never catching Watt from behind, so the goalie should be coming out to meet him much sooner. There's no other attacker streaking through the middle for Watt to square it to, so the keeper should be aiming to meet him at the edge of the penalty box. At worst you force Watt to try the lob, or force him to go around you to the wide side, and give Caulker the chance to get back for the challenge or get on the goal line. It's not an unforgivable brainfart, and he's not culpable in the way Meekings is, but at the same time it's still yet another error from Hamilton.

Edited by Boo Khaki

59 minutes ago, DigOutYourSoul said:

IMG_0327.jpg

Interesting how you can clearly distinguish our 4-4-1-1 formation in that still. 

Dundees set up on the other hand... 

17 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Interesting how you can clearly distinguish our 4-4-1-1 formation in that still. 

Dundees set up on the other hand... 

No apparent shape, and players seemingly popping up wherever they like a la 2000's Real Madrid Galacticos has been a recurring theme so far this season.

1 minute ago, Shadow Play said:

Sorry Biggie but there’s definitely panic on the streets of Dundee.  It’s so bad there’s probably panic on the streets of Carlisle, Dublin and Humberside as well.

Hang the Moussa, hang the Moussa, hang the Moussa...

Unpopular opinion here by the looks of things but I’d take Swanson in a minute. Exactly the type of player we need. 
Can any Dee remember what a wide midfielder is again [emoji20]
oh and Conrad’s a no from me. Rather see Waddell back or Jefferies given a chance. The last thing we need is another centrehalf. 
I'd take Swanson in a heartbeat.

We have zero creativity right now and he would provide something different.