All things Dundee FC

I like hearts bit of business. Defender is out for six months. Straight away get a loan signing of that position.

On a serious note I'm quite excited to see what our line up will be this weekend.

Any guesses.

Same as last week except Caulker and Kamara* back in for Kusinga and Spence and the Finn in for Moussa. Perhaps Gowser in for Nabi**

*providing they’re not sold
**I’ve actually not a clue

Pretty sure he lived in Livingston when he was a Rangers player. No idea if he still has a house there or not. I'd personally drive him to Livi to sign the contract.

Who the f**k would live in Livi??

His kids go to Stewarts Melville so I thought he lived in Edinburgh.

When discussing the team earlier I forgot about Parish. He should be in but I doubt he will be.

11 minutes ago, Fifespud said:

When discussing the team earlier I forgot about Parish. He should be in but I doubt he will be.

Deer Park and Woodlands was crawling with footballers in the mid-late 90's. Easy commute without having to live in Glasgow.

41 minutes ago, Fifespud said:

I lived in Livingston for 1 month. Lived next to a brothel and had some guy chap my door for drugs.

Wonderful place Craigshill.

3/10 would recommend.

McCann used to live around the corner from Lee Wallace and Scott Brown in Edinburgh, but haven’t seen him there in years, so suspect he’s moved. Dunno where to, but it certainly won’t be Livingston!

8 minutes ago, G_Man1985 said:

Hasn't been on the bench?

What was his injury?

I don't know exactly, but it's been in the papers, pre-match interviews etc. that he's been injured. He was on the bench on Saturday and that's the first time he's been in the squad since maybe the Stirling game? I'm assuming McCann thought he didn't need to start him but instead introduce him later on in the game to give him game time before Saturday. Are you suggesting something else was going on? 

Edit - it was an ankle injury, see link https://www.eveningtelegraph.co.uk/fp/dundee-sweat-over-fitness-of-star-midfielder-glen-kamara-for-aberdeen-clash/

Edited by an-dee

3 hours ago, G_Man1985 said:

Hasn't been on the bench?

What was his injury?

Kamara was in a walking boot for two weeks - it wasn't a secret that he was legitimately hurt. It was in all the papers and such.

What is a big secret however is the Caulker situation? Nothing but rampant speculation going on with that one.