All things Dundee FC

20 minutes ago, G_Man1985 said:
52 minutes ago, Dee Man said:
One thing I learned from the weekend is that vodka mixed with a humiliating defeat can result in angry outbursts when someone tips you over the edge. 

Is that you and the wife divorced?

More in tonight's evening edition of the telegraph.

33 minutes ago, G_Man1985 said:
1 hour ago, Dee Man said:
One thing I learned from the weekend is that vodka mixed with a humiliating defeat can result in angry outbursts when someone tips you over the edge. 

Is that you and the wife divorced?

No but she wisely retired to the bedroom when the 2nd went in. 

20 minutes ago, DigOutYourSoul said:

Austrian striker up front today. No idea who he is, however. I'm going to guess Philipp Prosenik or Martin Pusic. Both fit the "target man" mold McCann has apparently been looking for.

Any of them manage a team before?

23 minutes ago, DigOutYourSoul said:

Austrian striker up front today. No idea who he is, however. I'm going to guess Philipp Prosenik or Martin Pusic. Both fit the "target man" mold McCann has apparently been looking for.

If it is one of those two I would take a guess at prosenik because he's younger and seems to have played at a higher level 

not doubting you but where did you pull those names from?

eta Prosenik doesnt have the greatest scoring record but is young and currently wears the number 33. good omen perhaps! Pusic has a slightly better record at a higher level.

1 hour ago, ah-dee said:

not doubting you but where did you pull those names from?

eta Prosenik doesnt have the greatest scoring record but is young and currently wears the number 33. good omen perhaps! Pusic has a slightly better record at a higher level.

I went through a list of all Austrian strikers who are currently out of contract and looked into the detail of each of them and those two are the ones who looked most like "target men".

On the evidence I've seen I'd quite like it to be Pusic as he looks quite good, and at 6' 2 would add a fair bit of presence to the team.  He also signed for someone earlier in the summer and then asked to be released from his contract a few weeks ago. 

Edited to add: he's not active on any social media that I can find so no "clues".

Edited by DigOutYourSoul

I went through a list of all Austrian strikers who are currently out of contract and looked into the detail of each of them and those two are the ones who looked most like "target men".
On the evidence I've seen I'd quite like it to be Pusic as he looks quite good, and at 6' 2 would add a fair bit of presence to the team.  He also signed for someone earlier in the summer and then asked to be released from his contract a few weeks ago. 
as simple as that then [emoji23]

got to admire your commitment mate. hopefully it is Pusic. his signing will surely mean the end of Moussa. 2 target men in Kallman and Pusic is surely enough?

Has to be Parish back in now surely. McCann will use his "penalty save and all round performance" in the reserve game as an excuse to save his wee weasel face any embarrassment.

I don't care best possible outcome and our best chance at points of any description.

Mon the Parish and Mon the Dee.