All things Dundee FC

20 minutes ago, MarbellaDEE said:

I don’t know how much longer I can tolerate supporting Dundee, I appreciate that while at 29 years old I’ve suffered less than most, however it’s becoming a mental health issue. Every little glimmer of hope is consistently garnished with the crushing pain of disappointment, hours or days later. Still could be worse, could be an Arab. 

tenor.gif.6c7d7220495b4ba5e08e6daf1e9a7d90.gif

4 minutes ago, srw said:

Left after the second goal, £18 well spent.

If anyone still spouts the absolute tosh that we are getting better, that everything will be fine, away and f**k yourself.

That was the most insipid pathetic performance I have ever seen,  and Im a DFC fan, by christ have I seen some utter crap, but that takes the biscuit.

McCann should do the honourable thing and GTF.

Change the fucking record you moaning faced c**t. 

So, two cup games at home to lower league opposition, two straightforward defeats without scoring. Two defeats in the league, one goal scored. Paying a fee for a goalkeeper who is arguably no better or poorer than the incumbent. Shambolic team selection, chopping and changing the tactics and formation with seemingly no rhyme or reason, and what I consider to be a complete and utter under-perfomance with the squad at his disposal last season. Abrasive in the media, apparently hot-headed behind the scenes, already been in trouble with the authorities. It must be obvious to those in charge they've made a horrendous mistake in appointing McCann,
Get him fired right now.

Succinct.

McCannout.

1 minute ago, srw said:

Clap on you moronic c**t.

I'm clapping f**k all; that was brutal today, but I'm not only coming on here to fucking moan. Were you on here happy we'd signed a striker yesterday? Were you f**k. You are the most negative poster on this entire forum and that takes some doing. No one wants to read your constant depressing pish. Take your shite elsewhere you fucking goon. 

In actual fact the saving grace of this is that it’s happened so soon.
The performances do suggest that what Julien said in the papers about not having respect for the manager makes a lot of sense.
They certainly didn’t look like a team playing for the manager.
Get it done now.

4 minutes ago, Dee Man said:

I'm clapping f**k all; that was brutal today, but I'm not only coming on here to fucking moan. Were you on here happy we'd signed a striker yesterday? Were you f**k. You are the most negative poster on this entire forum and that takes some doing. No one wants to read your constant depressing pish. Take your shite elsewhere you fucking goon. 

Put me on ignore if you dont want to read it, can you manage that you fucking moron?

I think the new guy will be a good signing, but I do apologise for not sitting on the internet to post something to appease you.

McCann seems to be doing a great job in applying for his old sky pundit role.

Come on tae f**k though, seriously, who thought you could take a guy from a TV studio with zero managerial experience and run a club in the top flight league? ..........Our directors apparently

Still, the squads looking stronger and McCann's an angry fucker and no one likes him so that's alright

22 minutes ago, srw said:

Clap on you moronic c**t.

You're a moaning b*****d. Never seen you say a single positive thing about Dundee on this forum. You thrive on misery. Absolute bell end.