All things Dundee FC

2 hours ago, Boo Khaki said:

"are you looking to make an impression here?"

ffs, are they expecting him to go 'naw, I'm planning to disappear up my own arse by October"?

:1eye

On top of that she asked if he was going straight into the squad "against Queen of the South tomorrow?"

Brilliant. 

Edit: I see Canadian Dee has already mentioned this. Please accept my humblest apologies. 

Edited by Dee Man

1 hour ago, Boo Khaki said:

Aye, this is the type of signing that Hibs and Motherwell seem to pull out of the bag and leave me wondering what our scouting is playing at. Lad looks good in the videos, a lot sharper and incisive than anyone we currently have on the books. Hopefully he does the business because he's still very young and potentially a lucrative sell on for us.

Agree he looks the part - no sell on though, it's a loan deal according to the tele

1 minute ago, DieDee said:

Agree he looks the part - no sell on though, it's a loan deal according to the tele

Season long loan with an option to buy according to both the club and player himself. My point was he's only 20, so in theory he could do a turn here for two or three seasons and still be an age where bigger sides in bigger leagues would be willing to splash a few bob.

The most important thing about this signing is that Benji and Mendy are ideal rhyming couplets for any Derry lyricists to be working on. 
Also, Elton Ngwatala, Kamara and Kharl Madianga scan perfectly into the first two lines of Barry Manilow's Copacabana. 
McCann is to be applauded on his recruitment policy of considering potential songs before signing up any targets. 
Kiitos. 

You fucking love Barry, don’t ye?

12 minutes ago, DigOutYourSoul said:

Kamara back in tomorrow.

Would like to see

Hamilton

Curran
Kasunga
Caulker
Ralph

Kamara

Madianga
Nabi
Elton

Moussa
Mendy

Suddenly the squad looks deep with Kerr, caulker, McGowan, Kallman wighton, Spence on the bench the squad really is in a good place, IMO.

1 more big lump up front and we’re good to go. Oh and Greg Stewart. 

The best news I've heard all day is that this deal has been in the pipeline for almost 2 weeks therefore before the Shankland and Jones saga and McCann has confirmed he's still looking for another 1-2 additions.